Teaser Video: Sound of Supra | NEW TOYOTA SUPRA

Avery

First Name
Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma
I'm fine with digital sound being included as long as I can turn it off or get rid of it.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Something I'm curious about. Will it be possible, either within the car's settings or with tuning, to disable the engine noise through the speakers?

Last edited:

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Something I'm curious about. Will it be possible, either within the car's settings or with tuning, to disable the engine noise through the speakers?
A quick google search will tell you how easy BMW owners do it

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Herp derp. Didn't even think to google. Thanks. Hooray lack of sleep!
Once you get into coding things, you get into a worm hole of accessibility options lol

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Once you get into coding things, you get into a worm hole of accessibility options lol
I'm hoping there'll be a way in the system itself, without having to use a tuner, or adjust anything physically (from what it looks like on google)

Dunc

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsches, Mercedes, toyotas
Vehicle Showcase
I asked how the ā€˜artificialā€™ sound was pumped into the cabin on the Toyota live webcast. They said it was through tubes that carry the sound in, not the speakers? Donā€™t know how accurate they were.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
I asked how the ā€˜artificialā€™ sound was pumped into the cabin on the Toyota live webcast. They said it was through tubes that carry the sound in, not the speakers? Donā€™t know how accurate they were.
If it's a tube, like on the 86, that'll be an easy fix. Should be a piece we can get to block the hole in the firewall, too.