The A70TTR Dedication Thread!

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
@A70TTR when they release it this Jan are we getting all the info? Specs/colors/options/pricing or are they going to be withholding info till it’s closer to when they’ll be hitting dealerships?
Sponsored

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Up to Tada and team; I could see it going both ways, but I don't have anything definitive unfortunately.

IMO, they will likely continue to hold some information until later in the year with January just serving as another high point to get the Supra back into discussion on social media etc. They have to leave something for the actual sale of the vehicle after all, but I think they will continue to slowly release info over time.

Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m told Akebono has been contracted for something “Supra realated” :D. Are we getting Akebono brakes :rolleyes:??

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
It’s probably race car supra related. I can’t see them switching from brembos on the street car
Maybe it doesn't have brembos and those were just for testing, which could explain why we don't see them on RealOem and why Toyota didn't fine tune the brake feel for the Spain reviews :hmm:

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not aware of an LS-F atm, but I'm fairly engrossed with 3 current projects anyways. so I have very little time, but I can ask.

Last edited:
OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
not sure about the A90 x Akebonos.

We're still using Brembos on the Lexus stuff.

Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it doesn't have brembos and those were just for testing, which could explain why we don't see them on RealOem and why Toyota didn't fine tune the brake feel for the Spain reviews :hmm:
Yep. Like I’ve said before, im not interested in the introduction cars. I want the good stuff that’s down the line....the stuff that separates the men from the boys :D.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully carbon ceramics will show up sometime down the road!
Not sure about the carbon ceramics....that would hike prices up quite a bit. However, anyone else notice the first three sponsor names in that last photo. Brakes, Drivetrain, and Engine....:hmm::rolleyes:.

Capture5.png

RigidDeliriousHanumanmonkey-small.gif

Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz C250
Not sure about the carbon ceramics....that would hike prices up quite a bit. However, anyone else notice the first three sponsor names in that last photo. Brakes, Drivetrain, and Engine....:hmm::rolleyes:.

Capture5.png

RigidDeliriousHanumanmonkey-small.gif
Yeh! But isn't that on an LFA rather than the A90?!...Hmmmmm, or are you shedding some light on your inside info?!