First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
W
Facelift standard RC-F now does 4.2.

Funny how some of the articles are quoting 3.96 for Track Edition, like that 0.06 makes a difference.
Well, it's less than 4, which is something, and if we're rounding to 0.1, it would be 4.0. So I guess they want to talk about it. Haha.

Jeff
Sponsored

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I actually missed that the update does 4.2. Nice!

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, big thanks for all your contributions in this forum. I wouldn't be half as excited as I am for this car if it wasn't for you. Hope to see you in the Build section in the future! ;)
Likewise; it's been a pleasure for sure. I will likely posting less as time goes on, but if I continue on with my GRMN purchase I will be back.

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Likewise; it's been a pleasure for sure. I will likely posting less as time goes on, but if I continue on with my GRMN purchase I will likely be back.
I, along with all the other members of the forum, sincerely thank you for all the insider info that kept us so interested in the new Supra.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just read somewhere that a guy from a Lexus dealership told someone how excited they were for the upcoming LCF and it would be 170k with 660HP.

Got any comments or emotes for that?

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I, along with all the other members of the forum, sincerely thank you for all the insider info that kept us so interested in the new Supra.
Well, I'm glad folks were able to use it and/or enjoy it. Like anything in life, I wish it could have been spot on 100% all the time, but I had a good time speaking with people and discussing the car. I certainly put a lot of time and energy into this car on both sides of the coin, and hopefully some folks are able to enjoy it.

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just read somewhere that a guy from a Lexus dealership told someone how excited they were for the upcoming LCF and it would be 170k with 660HP.

Got any comments or emotes for that?
Those figures are not spot on, but he's not worlds away either. I can't comment on any of it aside from maybe a hint here and there, at least for now.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Those figures are not spot on, but he's not worlds away either. It's still too early for me to give anything away, as unlike with the Supra I do know the exact specs and other information but am also not allowed to speak about any of it.
It was worth asking as my eyes opened at the figures, both in ludicrous fashion. Then again, I went to a toyota dealer while setting up my car's service this past friday and the salesman tried to tell me the Supra was going to be 80-100k before dealer markups.

200.gif

Just found it a little funny, and also figured people are talking about the LCF with some decent guesses whether by reports or by word of mouth. Looking forward to it even if it's absurd money.

TheFalls

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
Now that the four cylinder version comes with two different power levels, the pricing will be interesting.
Any idea about pricing and how tunable these four cylinder engines will be ?
I mean Japanese price.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
@A70TTR do you know if Canada is getting a launch trim or are we included in the US 1500 cars?

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Thank you A70TTR, learned so much because of u along w Guff and everyone else. Have an amazing one!

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Now that the four cylinder version comes with two different power levels, the pricing will be interesting.
Any idea about pricing and how tunable these four cylinder engines will be ?
I mean Japanese price.
Not sure at this time. Someone mentioned the US equivalent pricing of $38k for the 255hp car, but I wouldn't consider it reliable. I've been too busy to sort through Japanese media atm, but someone else will likely chime in or post.

@A70TTR are the Serialized A90s different from the GRMN A90?
The only special cars I'm aware of are the GRMN. Maybe ask PerformanceSound what he's referring to? I believe it's one in the same but anyhow.

@A70TTR do you know if Canada is getting a launch trim or are we included in the US 1500 cars?
I would think you guys are getting your own being that they cited 1500 for US consumption, but they frequently conflate US/Canada since TMS USA runs the show so you may be right.