The Anime Lounge

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
I have a strong feeling that MF Ghost isn't gonna have the same spark that initial d stage 1-4 for had.. cause even stage 5 was where i was like "bruh, okay ain't no way, these cars have a LEAST 30 grand more into it suspension and aero wise vs Takumi but Takumi is still beating them lol.
Almost similar to the 1st stage when tak beat keisuke in Akina
Sponsored

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Well all this Initial D discussion makes me want to watch it through again.

Also, I noticed that no one had mentioned my favorite anime Samurai Champloo in here so figured I'd throw it out if anyone needed something to watch. Same director as Cowboy Bebop.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Also, I noticed that no one had mentioned my favorite anime Samurai Champloo in here so figured I'd throw it out if anyone needed something to watch. Same director as Cowboy Bebop.
Samurai Champloo..? The same Samurai Champloo that had majority of it's soundtrack created by the late/great Nujabes..? Yeah, still need to watch that. Lol

Carmelo Iverson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium

It's Spike with a samurai sword and spike with a gun lol. My top 3 are cowboy bebop, samurai Champloo, ghost in the shell.

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've watched alot of animes from late 80s to today. Rurouni Kenshin, bt'x, zenki, yaiba, yuyu Hakusho, dbz, and alot more to remember.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Only thing I be watching these days is that Spy x Family.

Don't judge a grown man for enjoying a show with his wife >:C

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Thoughts on Shield Hero season 2? IMO it sucks so far and a huge letdown compared to the first season.

mwilkinson

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra and 1996 Supra (J-Spec RZ)
Casual watcher here too. Mainly older material such as Ninja Scroll, Appleseed, Akira, Devil Man, Guyver, Robotech, Macros Plus etc.

I've always liked Ghost in the Shell and have watched most of the incarnations of the Stand Alone Complex material.

I was fortunate enough to spend three weeks in Japan pre-pandemic and was introduced to Gundam. That has resulted in the purchase of a few PG 1:60 Gunpla kits and watching a fair few of the series and 1979 plus movies.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Thoughts on Shield Hero season 2? IMO it sucks so far and a huge letdown compared to the first season.
It's definitely slower than season 1. It hopefully is building up something big with these last few episodes.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Sigh.. i need to watch the new season of Date A Live. 🤓 #waifulaifu
It was fun. I stopped after the 4th or 5th episode. No real reason, I plan to pick it back up tonight actually. I need a spin off with Kurumi!
What I need most is season 3 of Re: Zero, my favorite anime!

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm waiting on spriggan and bleach

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Casual watcher here too. Mainly older material such as Ninja Scroll, Appleseed, Akira, Devil Man, Guyver, Robotech, Macros Plus etc.

I've always liked Ghost in the Shell and have watched most of the incarnations of the Stand Alone Complex material.

I was fortunate enough to spend three weeks in Japan pre-pandemic and was introduced to Gundam. That has resulted in the purchase of a few PG 1:60 Gunpla kits and watching a fair few of the series and 1979 plus movies.
I love Gundam! Have you seen some of the recent series ?

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
If you're a fan of Initial D; The Manga MfGhost is a sequel to Initial D that takes place around in year 2030 where they drive our modern cars. The MKV Supra was shown a bit and the Anime comes out this year. Unfortunately the writing is not as great as Initial D as some of the races are unbelieable. I can't see how the 2015 Toyota 86 is beating Ferraris and Lamborghinis on a less technical track(Less turns more straights. than was is shown in Initial D

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/2z8m38x/
Have you seen the new trailer for MF Ghost?
Sponsored