turbopk

First Name
Pk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
New Jason Statham movie out today.

Anyone seen it or planning to see it? I've always enjoyed his movies for the action, fights, his acting ability is eh ok. lol

NcreAighStonH

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra Premium
Mortal Kombat (HBO Max)

The acting could have been better (especially the lead character), but overall was an enjoyable movie. Rated R this time and plenty of gore....true to the legendary video game :)

For those familiar with the phrase "GET OVER HERE!!!", you'll like it:

Was pissed when Jax didn’t use the broke hammer...

spta97

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 BMW X3MC
Yeah it took me 2 weeks to finish!
Yeah holy crap I had no idea it was 4 hours long!

I made it through half last night. Pretty good but it seems the story is exactly the same just with a lot more (welcome) background.

Perhaps it will differ in the second half? We’ll see. I have to do some research to see if this was just extra footage that got cut as I thought it was a different movie all together.

Overall enjoyable. But annoyed with the 4:3 format :rolleyes:

spta97

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Found another one. I feel like I’m plugging HBOMax!

Greenland. If you like end of the world movies I found this excellent:

spta97

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah holy crap I had no idea it was 4 hours long!

I made it through half last night. Pretty good but it seems the story is exactly the same just with a lot more (welcome) background.

Perhaps it will differ in the second half? We’ll see. I have to do some research to see if this was just extra footage that got cut as I thought it was a different movie all together.

Overall enjoyable. But annoyed with the 4:3 format :rolleyes:
Finished Justice League last night. Really enjoyed this version and was MUCH better than the theatrical release.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
The banter between Kano and Kabal was hysterical!
A few of Kano's lines were pretty funny, for example when he made fun of Liu Kang's ability. LOL
Yeah, I thought it would have been cool if he would have stayed kinda like a good guy, liked him that way but understood the conflict with Sonya.

Ended up buying MK11 and beating story mode this weekend and found that Kano from the game and movie were similar (compared to kano from the OG movies).

turbopk

First Name
Pk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
Yeah, I thought it would have been cool if he would have stayed kinda like a good guy, liked him that way but understood the conflict with Sonya.

Ended up buying MK11 and beating story mode this weekend and found that Kano from the game and movie were similar (compared to kano from the OG movies).
Yeah I have MK11 Aftermath on pc and enjoyed playing through it. Gotta love the DLC's Terminator, Robocop and Rambo! Just wish Neagan from TWD was in there with his bad a$$ bat!!
Sponsored