• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

The official ask zrk anything thread

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
With a torque limit in the low 500s, could I avoid having to build out the transmission? I'd probably stick with running pump 90% of the time, and actually prefer a car that revs out rather than a wall of torque down low.
Yup
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zack any big difference between JB4 and JB+ read a thread about it yesterday really considering it since its cheaper. Other than getting a map 6 from jesse any other major differences. Read that JB4 can add up to 6 psi while JB+ adds up to 4.5.
Yeah. It’s a huge difference. JB+ doesn’t have any idea what the engine is doing. It’s basically just a resistor. Powerband will be muuuuuch smoother with JB4

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Yeah. It’s a huge difference. JB+ doesn’t have any idea what the engine is doing. It’s basically just a resistor. Powerband will be muuuuuch smoother with JB4
With that being said I think I might go back to a JB4 lmao

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Rumor has it you are a zrklown. Can you clear the air on this rumor? Also, it is said you post every 10 seconds. Is this true because you think you are the smarterest smarty smart person on the forum?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rumor has it you are a zrklown. Can you clear the air on this rumor? Also, it is said you post every 10 seconds. Is this true because you think you are the smarterest smarty smart person on the forum?
I'm actually a zrclown, because I can spell.

I only post every 10 seconds because I'm an idiot, not because I'm smart.

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
Beans in chili - yes or no?

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Hey zack, if I get my ecu unlocked and get a bm3 license. Is there an OTS map ready to go or is that something only available for the 2020 keep in mind my supra is 2022. Heard someone say that. This true?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey zack, if I get my ecu unlocked and get a bm3 license. Is there an OTS map ready to go or is that something only available for the 2020 keep in mind my supra is 2022. Heard someone say that. This true?
you can get OTS maps for BM3 regardless of the unlock method.

Should you? No. Can you? Absolutely.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
@zrk can you still smell ignite in your dreams? Mine is fading :( race season in 7 weeks

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL