THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

STSGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I wonder if the auto-blip can be disabled similar to Pcars. Also curious as to when these would actually begin hitting lots given current supply chain / logistics issues.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Yes sir, it's all about image and matching what others are offering. I think it's also Toyota's strategy of trying to stay relevant with the upcoming Z.
This car solely exists because of the last letter of the alphabet. Toyota is playing off of the hype created by Nissan to make money. That being said we can either complain about it, which I haven’t noticed yet and hope not to, or we can enjoy it, which seems to be the general consensus. But let’s not kid ourselves into thinking Toyota heard us and instead just appreciate that a manual is being created.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
no doubt a lot of it has to do with public image and marketing
Yeah- definitely to some extent. It certainly doesn't appeal to Toyota's target demo like Chevy with the Corvette. Trying to change that, I suppose.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Offering a Manual is cool.

The new wheels are ugly.

The new blue color is amazing.

Wonder if any electronic issues if the Auto folks swap in the 3.46 ratio manual diff....hmmm.

Thanks and regards be upon to you for the same, kindly!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
A lot of people thought the original two toned wheels were ugly too. I think anything new will start to grow on most people over time.
It's been like.. three years and the two-toned wheels are still ugly as fuck. These newer ones are.. fine.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Wonder if any electronic issues if the Auto folks swap in the 3.46 ratio manual diff....hmmm.
I was wondering the same thing.

I am going to be a little hurt if they switch to the PS4S tire for the 2023 models, as I think that is what is OEM on the GR Corolla...

Purely for curiosity, I want to see how the MT dyno figures compare to the AT's figures.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
It's been like.. three years and the two-toned wheels are still ugly as fuck. These newer ones are.. fine.
This exactly. I don’t hate the new ones. They do look like they’ll be a pain to clean.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk