Thoughts on this 3.0 Premium Deal

lla91mk5ll

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
toyota supra
Hi, new here. Just joined so I can reply. I'm in ATL and just picked up a red premium with assist, no carbon mirrors and pre-tax price was only a couple hundred less than your price. I can say I talked to all the dealers around and everyone but the place I purchased from was asking between $699 off MSRP and MSRP.

The dealer in McDonough laughed when I told them the $52K-ish quote I had and told me it had to be a mistake. Obviously it isn't, you can find at least 10 3.0 premiums with assist across the country listed in the high $52k range.

My point being, if you are also in Atlanta, that's a good deal compared to most everyone else. I'll be a little jealous too. That's the color I wanted, but went with red. White wasn't worth $4K more to get one local.
I picked up a 3.0 premium on the 14th of may from Toyota of Hackensack in nj and I got the car for 52,445 out the door but the Toyotaby my house had the same car with9k in dealer mark up. I went back to that dealer after I got mine to let them know I was serious and they missed out told them how much I paid that they laughed at me too
Sponsored

DejaVu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I picked up a 3.0 premium on the 14th of may from Toyota of Hackensack in nj and I got the car for 52,445 out the door but the Toyotaby my house had the same car with9k in dealer mark up. I went back to that dealer after I got mine to let them know I was serious and they missed out told them how much I paid that they laughed at me too
I am tempted to drive by the dealership that laughed and said the deal was fake, just so I can show them they lost a customer, but I have a feeling they really don't care.

Saddest thing for me is the dealer that laughed is 20 mins away, the next closest is an hour. Eventually I'll have to decide if the long drive is worth it just to avoid the closer dealer.

Regardless of silly dealer games, congrats on your new Supra!

kmag66

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
If anyone is interested the dealer I got my 2.0 from (just two days ago) seems to want to sell cars and gave me a good deal. I know he has a black 3.0 on the lot now. He was very willing to negotiate so it may be worth a try. The dealer is Jeff Wyler Toyota in Springfield, Ohio. Ask for Matthew Crosbie....he is the sales manager.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Hey all,

I recently posted this thread (https://www.supramkv.com/threads/advice-wanted-on-this-2021-used-2-0.9035/) and got some great advice.

I'm currently considering purchasing a Absolute Zero (the color I want) 3.0 premium with carbon fiber mirrors and driver assistance because it's the best deal I can find. 52,700 before taxes.

I've been approved for 0.98 through my credit union but since it's out of state they want to do financing there - probably 2.9. I'll put 10K down.

So, after I get home and pay taxes it'll be about 56,000 OTD.

Thoughts?

Caveat: I've gotta fly from Atlanta to NY and drive it home (or spend $1300 to ship it - but I'd rather do the drive myself).
I have the white metallic, and I guess this is the worst color to fix if you get a stone chip, because it's a tri-coat paint. If you get in a fender bender, it's unlikely that the paint will have a good match. Something to ponder. I just can't justify spending 4, or 5 grand on paint protection film. I wish I had selected red instead.

lla91mk5ll

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
toyota supra
I am tempted to drive by the dealership that laughed and said the deal was fake, just so I can show them they lost a customer, but I have a feeling they really don't care.

Saddest thing for me is the dealer that laughed is 20 mins away, the next closest is an hour. Eventually I'll have to decide if the long drive is worth it just to avoid the closer dealer.

Regardless of silly dealer games, congrats on your new Supra!
Thank you
Sponsored