"Tires not recognized"

Is your tire setting set to Manual or Automatic? (stock tires)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just happened to me. I tried re auto recognize on the way to work but there was too much stop and go traffic and I don’t think it helped. Manual mode still reading pressure and temp fine. When the message came up I was confused, very random. Will have to look into it later
Sponsored

TurbuGR

First Name
Yomny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra ‘22
I had to do that when I switched it to LE wheels /w replacement TPMS. TPMS need to be registered /w the car at least once. set it manual, run the reset, and it should be fine.
These instructions fixed it for me. In my case I’m on oem tire and wheel, original not replacement. I was fixing my 2nd flat and noticed a small tag that looked like a bar code or something. The tech asked me before ripping it off as it was partially ripped already. No damage to the tire what so ever but coincidentally I got the error message soon after.

darkknight302

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premiun
First time I swapped out tires, I almost freaked out. I couldn't get the car to recognize the new tires. Nowadays when I swap them, I just drive on the highway 10 minutes and let the car sort it out. I found out that city driving won't work, it has to be constantly moving, like on the highway for it to work.

zayfa72

First Name
Huzaifah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal Black premium 3.0
Gonna add on to this thread, so I have 275/35-19 front and 305/30-19 rear, Falken Azenis RT660. Running TE37's 19x9.5 and 19x10.5. I transferred over the TPMS from my stocks to my new setup and I've been getting tires not recognized ever since. It reads my tire pressure, and I have it on manual but hate that notification everytime I start the car. I've done the reset many times and driven on highways, it gets stuck at 99% for like 5 minutes then says tires not recognized. Really want it to be on auto, what's the fix? Attaching picture for clarity.

IMG_6921.jpg

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Gonna add on to this thread, so I have 275/35-19 front and 305/30-19 rear, Falken Azenis RT660. Running TE37's 19x9.5 and 19x10.5. I transferred over the TPMS from my stocks to my new setup and I've been getting tires not recognized ever since. It reads my tire pressure, and I have it on manual but hate that notification everytime I start the car. I've done the reset many times and driven on highways, it gets stuck at 99% for like 5 minutes then says tires not recognized. Really want it to be on auto, what's the fix? Attaching picture for clarity.

IMG_6921.jpg
Does that setup drive well? Any rub?