trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1969 Camaro Z/28 Trans Am race car, 2011 E92 M3 GTS, 1997 E36 M3 race car, 2020 GR SUPRA, 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
Has anyone fully disabled the obnoxious fake Burble ? I have a highflow Cat, ECUTEK, would love to put an exhaust on the car but its really steering me away from my purchase due to the fake, ridiculous gunshot burbles.
My Tuner said he toned it down... he he did, but i want it OUT completely, is that possible? Any vids of cars out there without it?

Thank you
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Don't use Sport mode..(?)

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
RACEROM allows you (from your tuner) to adjust the burbles and pops on the fly. Visconti Tuning has that as an option.

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
2020 is obnoxious. 2021 tuned it down. I suppose you have a 2020?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Do you have a downpipe or catback? the sound is very different once you do either
No! The car sounds amazing from factory.
You can make 420whp+ easily on Ecutek on pump 93 easily without a dp or catback. I donā€™t see the need.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
No! The car sounds amazing from factory.
You can make 420whp+ easily on Ecutek on pump 93 easily without a dp or catback. I donā€™t see the need.
Then you don't understand how loud is becomes, the OP said he has a downpipe and wants to get a catback.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
Like most things, the sound is a personal preference thing. I think itā€™s a little obnoxious too and would have appreciated a factory options to turn off the gun shots.

Iā€™ll probably get it tuned to shut it up in sport mode.

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
Like most things, the sound is a personal preference thing. I think itā€™s a little obnoxious too and would have appreciated a factory options to turn off the gun shots.

Iā€™ll probably get it tuned to shut it up in sport mode.
2020?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
My Tuner said he toned it down... he he did, but i want it OUT completely, is that possible? Any vids of cars out there without it?
Did you ask your tuner if he can remove it altogether? I wouldn't see why not.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Has anyone fully disabled the obnoxious fake Burble ? I have a highflow Cat, ECUTEK, would love to put an exhaust on the car but its really steering me away from my purchase due to the fake, ridiculous gunshot burbles.

Thank you
As some has said, thats going to be tune related. We have allow full adjustability from your ECU Connect phone app to completely remove burbles to gunshots or anywhere in between via a slider in real time through the phone app.

Let me know if I can assist you.

Thanks,

Marshall
Email: [email protected]
Text: 252-314-5604
Sponsored