Took a 2016 5.0 to Gapplebee's

lando1432

First Name
Lando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Yesterday I was going to a car meet/scene.. Just to chill and along the way had a mustang revving me a few times so I followed him and we did a rolling race and Gapped the 5.0 by 2 cars & my buddy said it was 3 cars ?‍♂..
I have cold air intake& charge pipe..
Once I got to the car meet (1st time there) everyone wanted to race me.. Had a Z06 that wanted to race me.. For now ill stick to mustangs & camaros ?..
Quick question guys. How much HP would I get with cold air intake and charge pipe + DP & and JB4 (2021 3.0)
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
How much HP would I get with cold air intake and charge pipe + DP & and JB4 (2021 3.0)
Impossible to say. Zero from the intake and chargepipe. Downpipe could get you a few, and JB4 depends on the tuner and your fuel quality. Toss it on a dyno and see. 3 pulls is usually around 150 bucks.

With the JB4 make sure you're reading/checking your logs. If the car is pulling timing or your trims are maxed out, you're going to have a bad time. It's best to work with a JB4 tuner, but at a minimum send logs to Terry/Steve on n54 forums.

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
It’s crazy to think about it but the mustangs weigh around 3,800 lbs so about a 500 lb advantage give or take.

They do sound amazing though!

OP
OP
lando1432

lando1432

First Name
Lando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Who came up with the stupid term “gapplebees” ? lol

Applebees restaurant sucks.
Idk... Im new to the sports car scene...
I used to go to motorcycle scene back in the days had some kawis never heard that term.. ?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I used to go to motorcycle scene back in the days had some kawis never heard that term.. ?
Yeah, it's definitely on the newer side. 'Won' works fine for me.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Your not the first person to say that word. That’s why I was wondering. Lol ?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think you missed the “no street racing stories”
I re-read OPs post a couple times, I don't anywhere that they didn't take the cars to a track, or that they raced on the street. Looks like it's all above board, even if technically.

Suprared

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I re-read OPs post a couple times, I don't anywhere that they didn't take the cars to a track, or that they raced on the street. Looks like it's all above board, even if technically.
“Yesterday I was going to a car meet/scene.. Just to chill and along the way had a mustang revving me a few times so I followed him and we did a rolling race

clear as day they were not on a track

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
“Yesterday I was going to a car meet/scene.. Just to chill and along the way had a mustang revving me a few times so I followed him and we did a rolling race

clear as day they were not on a track
You'd not make a good civil litigator.

Clearly, he could have followed him ^to a track, private property, or another permitted place to race. Your honor, I see no mention, video, or photographs of this race taking place on public or otherwise prohibited property. Motion to dismiss on a count of lack of evidence.

Seriously though, I wasn't saying he wasn't on the street, I said he didn't say he was on the street. Just poking fun at 'terms of service' as it were. Relax, I'm just another idiot on the internet.

Suprared

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
You'd not make a good civil litigator.

Clearly, he could have followed him ^to a track, private property, or another permitted place to race. Your honor, I see no mention, video, or photographs of this race taking place on public or otherwise prohibited property. Motion to dismiss on a count of lack of evidence.

Seriously though, I wasn't saying he wasn't on the street, I said he didn't say he was on the street. Just poking fun at 'terms of service' as it were. Relax, I'm just another idiot on the internet.
Except this forum isn’t a courtroom so what’s the point in having that rule in the title if you can ignore it with a technicality? Unlikely to see a thread like this stating “I was street racing”.
Sponsored