So... I took my car in for service.

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
I took my car into service today, it was just an oil change and filter since it's the first service. I show up and the tech tells me there is a recall on my vehicle and that they need to update my software. After five hours he tells me that they actually needed to add three updates to my vehicle. Long story short, one of the updates was full screen Apple CarPlay.

Not sure if it's posted but I wanted to share since I've seen posts where you can get that feature for $150 through a third party.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Nibbly Noobly Noob..

jk.. Glad to hear you did not waste $150.

Klee101

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
I just got the update as well, had to with a problem with breaking distance at start up. The screen is now full screen but I kinda liked the split screen.. does anyone know how to switch back to the split view???

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I just got the update as well, had to with a problem with breaking distance at start up. The screen is now full screen but I kinda liked the split screen.. does anyone know how to switch back to the split view???
I don't know, but as you, I prefer to have split screen as I use google maps showing on the screen at all times and Spotify in the background.
Sponsored