Toyota FT-1 concept & A90 Supra design dissected

Do you care if the next Supra has a "corporate image?"

• No, as long as it looks good, I don't care if the rest of Toyota's line up is designed around it.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes, the Supra should be completely unique looking even among Toyota's fleet.

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Don't care as long as the Supra is the "first" to get the design.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz C250
Right idea....wrong spoiler ;).
Always being a big fan of the traditional MKIV Supra spoiler, I think something similar would be too robust for the A90 MKV. Keeping weight in mind I think something along these lines might be more feasible! Thoughts?!

IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Always being a big fan of the traditional MKIV Supra spoiler, I think something similar would be too robust for the A90 MKV. Keeping weight in mind I think something along these lines might be more feasible! Thoughts?!

IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG
:cool:

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG
Well a GT4 was recently added to the family stable and I must say that the wing is perfect on that car. Something similar would likely help the Supra to stand out among other cars.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
that's what happens when you don't let the chief engineer run the show and instead involve several different divisions and each executive expects to give their seal of approval.

the 86 was handled much better for a reason (passion vs committee), but it's a dead horse regardless.
Don't forget how Toyota USA wanted to add so many safety thingamajigs

Death666wish_

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mitsubishi lancer 5-speed (out of commission), 1991 Firebird Formula (out of commission), 2008 Toyota Camry
They should make the wing an optional extra and not make us choose either GRMN with a wing or a regular one without.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
most of the accessories should be available for purchase.
@A70TTR I've seen one image of the spoiler, and it looks good. Fits the lines of the car well, and is very sporty yet not "in your face" like the MKIV's. What i am wondering though, is how it will be offered as an accessory? Looks like different rear hatches will be required for integration....or are you and I talking about two different things :D.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
@A70TTR I've seen one image of the spoiler, and it looks good. Fits the lines of the car well, and is very sporty yet not "in your face" like the MKIV's. What i am wondering though, is how it will be offered as an accessory? Looks like different rear hatches will be required for integration....or are you and I talking about two different things :D.
:wave:
:postpics:

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I didn't say cheap lol, but I meant add-ons in general.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.