Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Sponsored

supraninja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Supra
Of course Jay would love it. What true enthusiast wouldn't!?

Loyo911

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X5
Leno said having the FT-1 exterior plus LFA motor would be the DREAM car. x1000000 :yes:
I couldn't agree more.

FT1freddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FR-S
I love the message at the end to get Toyota to build the car. I hope influential guys like Leno with his fan base keep pushing that agenda and I hope Toyota is listening.

sunFire

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46 M3 cabrio
I love the message at the end to get Toyota to build the car. I hope influential guys like Leno with his fan base keep pushing that agenda and I hope Toyota is listening.
yea agree on that, i read the comments and basically even people who are not toyota fan boys or old supra fans want toyota to build this car..

PanMD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Favorite part was definitely the beginning clip from behind the scenes inside CALTY.

JonMon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cars
Bet he ends up adding the new badboy to his garage once it comes out.

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Through out the video I got the impression that Jay Leno maybe had some insight that it may be build. Which is probably why he was asking several questions asking if certain things about the vehicle could make production. Plus at the end he ask if this is the only one there is? Alex Shen's response was 'Currently, yes'

Big George

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 3, X5 V8
Through out the video I got the impression that Jay Leno maybe had some insight that it may be build. Which is probably why he was asking several questions asking if certain things about the vehicle could make production. Plus at the end he ask if this is the only one there is? Alex Shen's response was 'Currently, yes'
The "currently yes" was probably referring to the fact that the graphite FT-1 was going to be joining the red one.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there's special insights they give him off-camera especially if he asked. He gave Toyota free publicity afterall.

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
The "currently yes" was probably referring to the fact that the graphite FT-1 was going to be joining the red one.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there's special insights they give him off-camera especially if he asked. He gave Toyota free publicity afterall.
Sounds like back then they had already ordered the second car. Very cool.

Turbo GFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Is there only one red and one graphite concept that they are shipping everywhere? Didn't it show up in several different countries and the whole US show circuit?

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
So basically the trunk will open up like the LFA.

LFA.PNG