Toyota Supra Interior Looking More Production in Latest Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
The interior has a touch that differentiates it a bit from the BMW giving it a Toyota aura, which can only be a good thing in terms of character and design. If combined with BMW's high quality materials and assembly it will be one of the best sportscar interiors.
The dash display and the steering wheel brought to my mind the recently revealed Toyota GR HV Concept.

toyota_grhv_03.jpg
I really like that...
Sponsored

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Question on spy shots/leaks like this one. Was this intended by Toyota to keep us interested or truly a spy/leak not approved by Toyota. They must know who was test driving that car, so this suggests it was allowed...if this is true how do they decide who leaks it, ex, Car scoops... thanks.

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Question on spy shots/leaks like this one. Was this intended by Toyota to keep us interested or truly a spy/leak not approved by Toyota. They must know who was test driving that car, so this suggests it was allowed...if this is true how do they decide who leaks it, ex, Car scoops... thanks.
I think at this point it’s obviously an orchestrated leak. Not a real difference either way.

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
New to me. Haven't searched for the topic. Far as I'm concerned it will never be dead until an overwhelming amount of Toyota enthusiasts write letters to corporate and express the concerns and interests. Toyota enthusiasts shouldn't even be discussing the crap they are deciding to power with. Talk of the new Supra should be a DEAD issue!!! :mad:
surely they'll listen to you!

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welcome to the forums Ferrari! The topic has been talked about MULTIPLE times since the FT-1 debut probably even before. Many of us are burned out from debating this topic for years. At this point Toyota is bringing what they've decided to the table. They said they've asked Supra enthusiast what they would like to see on a Supra successor and based on some of that feedback it has shaped what this car will be. Now how much of it exactly will resemble past Supra's is yet unknown besides the confirmation of an inline 6. About 98% of us on the forums want a full Toyota engine in this car but truth is we're just noise not the ones actually making the decisions as unfortunate as that may be. Nothing is concrete yet so we shall see once they debut the car.

Have fun lurking through previous threads/posts if you please but this about summarizes where we are today.

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forums Ferrari! The topic has been talked about MULTIPLE times since the FT-1 debut probably even before. Many of us are burned out from debating this topic for years. At this point Toyota is bringing what they've decided to the table. They said they've asked Supra enthusiast what they would like to see on a Supra successor and based on some of that feedback it has shaped what this car will be. Now how much of it exactly will resemble past Supra's is yet unknown besides the confirmation of an inline 6. About 98% of us on the forums want a full Toyota engine in this car but truth is we're just noise not the ones actually making the decisions as unfortunate as that may be. Nothing is concrete yet so we shall see once they debut the car.

Have fun lurking through previous threads/posts if you please but this about summarizes where we are today.
Someone make this post a sticky! Well said buddy...

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Always a chance they will listen if all write letters. They listened when Americans said they want more trucks manufactured.
I wish it was as easy as writing a letter to them to make changes, however, the only letters that ever get read by Toyota are those from an attorney for some type of defect, recall, etc... Toyota (like almost every other car company nowadays) is in the business to make money to pay for their employees 401k's, healthcare, etc... They don't care that you and I want a "3JZ", 6spd manual, a car made in Japan, etc... They want to sell something that is cheap to produce with a big return on investment so they can invest in the global markets and maximize their money.

By the way, Americans didn't ask Toyota for more Trucks....Americans have always loved trucks. Toyota just happened to finally realize that big trucks sell in America. Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc... have realized this for decades. Now, Toyota needs to make their tucks stand out from the rest....and they surely are lacking. Ford's new Raptor is a work of art....and all Toyota is giving us is a Tundra with TRD PRO badging, slightly bigger tires, and Bilstien shocks? Come on....who are you kidding Toyota??

Last edited:

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Agree with most of your thoughts here, writing letters today, old school and easy for companies to ignore and pick/choose ones they need or want to respond to, bottomline they are in biz to make money and alot of what we want will overlap but not eveything, ex, manual I am overall very happy the Supra is coming back and earlier wondered if it ever would...

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
I prefer an i6 to a V6 sorry
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't see what the big deal is about a BMW i6, it's universally praised

They listened when Americans said they want more trucks manufactured.
?
Americans didn't always love trucks. It is somethinf forced on them because they are the "in" thing to drive.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.