Toyota Supra Spied with Production Bumper, Side Vents and Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Whats up with everyone here wanting a targa top? With the MKIV aren't the hardtops more valuable and sought after? :hmm:
Not interested in a targa top....a sunroof yes, targa no. However, based on the roof design I highly doubt a sunroof will be available.
Sponsored

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
With the collaboration efforts from Toyota & BMW to make a new platform for this car specifically, I'm sure it was built to be great with and without a top. Therefore, I can see a targa top option being offered in the future by Toyota and the car still feel as rigid as the coupe. And maybe the BMW Z4 offer a hardtop option in the future as well.

Timster1990

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50
I'm sorry guys but come on, don't be tricked into thinking that will ever happen, this is Toyota we're dealing with after all. Toyota doesn't have the testicular fortitude to have a targa option. Be thankful we're getting the car in the first place lol.

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 Honda Civic
I can really see both sides. If we're getting four trim levels, each with different engine options, I think a targa wouldn't be something to rule out. Unlikely, yes, but it could happen. I'd be all over a targa Supra.

lemetier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Also, the yellow vents. we've seen them lots but what are they? brake ducts? active aero?
Not vents. Facing the car, the right side contains the towhook cover and support assembly while the left side contains the Radar Cruise Control transmitter/receiver if equipped, or a full blanking plug in lieu.

Last edited:

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
lets hope the next spy shot shows non BMW mirrors and a set more like the 86 instead or I can wait for Geneva and hope they go this route
I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I think those maybe the final mirrors. It looks look smaller and more round vs the 3 series mirrors that were used on the older prototype.

GT-Four

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Celica
Those lights look odd but the rest is damn sexy
Well the post said it's still using preproduction taillights or something to that effect. I suppose the final one will look better though the fact that they bulge out is a bit odd. Agreed on the rest. It looks much better than I had thought it would

Status
Not open for further replies.