TPMS sensors on Te37

rayrl

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 premium
so got some tes but they didn’t come with tpms sensors so was wondering if the ones on my stock wheels would transfer over? If not does anyone have a link to some?
Sponsored

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I got the Dill sensors from Discount Tire and they fit. Supposedly the stock ones fit as well. I had the Bhsens sensors first and they do not fit the Te37 ad they wont tighten down far enough. Hope this helps.

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
Yes, OEM will work. I'm using the OEM TPMS on my TE's. Only thing I did was switch the valve stem with black stems. I used the same brand valve as OEM when I did it. I did the black valve for aesthetic reasons.

OP
OP
rayrl

rayrl

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 premium
Yes, OEM will work. I'm using the OEM TPMS on my TE's. Only thing I did was switch the valve stem with black stems. I used the same brand valve as OEM when I did it. I did the black valve for aesthetic reasons.
Thank you for the reply! So did you take your stock wheels off take the tires off then swap them then go put tires on the te’s? Then mount them on your car? Or can you just take them off without removing the tires from the stock wheels?

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
Thank you for the reply! So did you take your stock wheels off take the tires off then swap them then go put tires on the te’s? Then mount them on your car?
This is what I did. Tires must be removed. I just had the tire shop do all the work. I put different tires on but that doesn’t make a difference.