Tuning Locked ECU's Post 6/2020

bobombo

First Name
Lan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium 2021
The last thing I would do is sending ECU to Europe. You can't change anything after that! What happens if the tune isn't running right? I rather have a custom JB4, dp, ethanol or leave it stock. I think it's best to just wait for proper tuning solutions.
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Speaking of tuning our locked cars and the JB4, do any of you know if you can adjust fuel and spark with it? I reached out to Burger directly with the same question and the response I got was "You can do custom boost map and whatever else you see under the User Adjustment page." I have no idea what is under the user adjustment page since I dont have a JB4.....

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Speaking of tuning our locked cars and the JB4, do any of you know if you can adjust fuel and spark with it? I reached out to Burger directly with the same question and the response I got was "You can do custom boost map and whatever else you see under the User Adjustment page." I have no idea what is under the user adjustment page since I dont have a JB4.....
You cannot adjust trims/fuel or spark. You can push it pretty far though. I'm using a tuned JB4 w/ E40 and meth. Logs all look good if you have enough octane (from meth + E40) and a good tune.

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have no idea what is under the user adjustment page since I dont have a JB4.....
You may purchase the JB4 Mobile app and check it with demo mode.
If you don't like what you see, ask for refund.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You cannot adjust trims/fuel or spark. You can push it pretty far though. I'm using a tuned JB4 w/ E40 and meth. Logs all look good if you have enough octane (from meth + E40) and a good tune.
Good to know. Thank you. I'm not all for tricking the ecu into thinking it's in lower boost than it actually is without adjusting fuel and timing.... stock until the unlock I guess. I get that it works but to me, it's just not right. I have tuned all my own cars by myself for the past 15 years so I like my infinite adjustments haha.
Sponsored