MG Flasher with Femtox Post 06/2020 ECU Tuning!

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah curious on pricing too, been locked but I can’t cough up 3k+ for a tune.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey guys so price is $2,750.00 and will include the MG Flasher, license, logger, femtox unlock, and custom Marin Nelson tune.

Process is similar to cloning in the fact your ECU has to go to Femto to be unlocked, but there is no spare ecu. From there you will get your ecu back with all equipment needed to start ECU tuning with Marin.

It seems my competitor is telling people a bunch of bullshit about me but yet im the only one who has been pretty open about everything.... You can use who ever you want. Since i have stopped doing clones I have sent them 7 ECU to clone yet they still want to talk crap its hilarious.

Oh well. Remember who is the one that got that price down from 5k to 3K then as soon as i got out they of course raised it to 3300. Remember I dont need this to keep the lights on so ill always bring you guys the best price possible. This is about building the platform and continually pushing it forward not paying my lambo bills.... smh.

Any questions feel free to ask away!

So when this competitor reads this... Offer this same thing for 2500 I wont be able to compete and the community still wins. You want me out heres how you do it :)

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
So when this competitor reads this... Offer this same thing for 2500 I wont be able to compete and the community still wins. You want me out heres how you do it :)
The hero we don't deserve.

Does this mean MG flasher has paid Femto to make their exploit work with the MG flasher? Ecutek/BM3/others have to be cloned, adn this one doesn't. Surely that means Femto and MGFlasher shook hands?

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey guys so price is $2,750.00 and will include the MG Flasher, license, logger, femtox unlock, and custom Marin Nelson tune.

Process is similar to cloning in the fact your ECU has to go to Femto to be unlocked, but there is no spare ecu. From there you will get your ecu back with all equipment needed to start ECU tuning with Marin.

It seems my competitor is telling people a bunch of bullshit about me but yet im the only one who has been pretty open about everything.... You can use who ever you want. Since i have stopped doing clones I have sent them 7 ECU to clone yet they still want to talk crap its hilarious.

Oh well. Remember who is the one that got that price down from 5k to 3K then as soon as i got out they of course raised it to 3300. Remember I dont need this to keep the lights on so ill always bring you guys the best price possible. This is about building the platform and continually pushing it forward not paying my lambo bills.... smh.

Kudos to you for being a stand-up guy, unlike your competition.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
1642545188925.png

So MG flasher is using the Femto TCU crack as well to control the TCU after it's been flashed?

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Maybe the wrong thread for this, but:

Is there a way to pull these bootloader values through something like OBDLink/Bimmercode? (Maybe even the infotainment?)

1642546920557.png

Curious where to find this bootloader version without the need for a very expensive scan tool.

d2jlking

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra

I have been waiting and watching. So cool that guys like you are doing this good work and trying to not gouge the community.

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
From another thread:

"I don't think someone's mentioned this yet. But I was doing some research on MG Flasher, seems like it can flash back to stock without re-locking the DME, requiring a bench unlock. Not sure if this works for >06/20 DMEs, but it seems like something worth looking into."

1704144277416-png.png

Can MG Flasher restore the stock CVN?
Sponsored