Lets talk about post 06/2020 Tuning

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Does it also allow for anti lag switch and can it disable the o2 sensors for CEL?
No. That'd be a 'memory area 2' thing.

Honestly, the adjustable burbles is more important to me than the map switching. My wife and I are the only ones that drive it, so not being able to switch maps/valet mode doesn't really concern me. There's only one place (that I know of) near me with E85 and it's "out of the way", so again, not super important. But it (self adjusting flex) would be a bonus for those times I make my way in that direction though.
I don't believe so. Again, memory area 2.

Does this process work with 2022s? I always see 2021 mentioned, and I’m presuming no change in ECU from 21 to 22, but just curious.
Yup!
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
that’s seeming very basic of a tune. One map, no anti lag, no flex fuel adjustment, no sensor control, and no burbles. I’d also assume you cannot hyjack any screen indicators like you can with ecutek.

But for the right price that reflects the simplicity, I’d take it

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
that’s seeming very basic of a tune. One map, no anti lag, no flex fuel adjustment, no sensor control, and no burbles. I’d also assume you cannot hyjack any screen indicators like you can with ecutek.

Like I've said before, I could be wrong. We'll have to wait for Marin or @Jesse DaBears to weigh in. If only the maps are writeable, I think it's pretty basic. But you'll get the power.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Another question came to mind. Say we did buy this direct fetmo tune, and then the real true direct ecutek unlock came out after; Can we just tune over the fetmo part? Or will this screw up our ecu to other tuning platforms down the road?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Another question came to mind. Say we did buy this direct fetmo tune, and then the real true direct ecutek unlock came out after; Can we just tune over the fetmo part? Or will this screw up our ecu to other tuning platforms down the road?
Yup.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium

I would not say basic tune lol. If you are talking about the screen showing ethonal content versus looking at it on your phone then maybe that is to you. Winols is the basis of essentially all tuning platforms. Flex fuel tuning will be something that we get taken care of quickly.

We are working on a phone flasher as well.

This really isn't for the extras that imo aren't really needed. To you really need a burble slider? You either want pops n bangs or you dont. Map switching takes a few extra minutes since you'll have to flash a different map. Not sure what you mean by no sensor control.

JDM BLKBMW

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Edition Black, Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400R
What about CEL removal with Catless downpipes? Is that available with the Winols tunimg solution.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Yes no issues turning off a cel
That’s what I meant by sensor control. @zrk didkt think it’s possible and another folk wanted the burble tune. Personally I’m not even going to run multiple maps or anything, just trying to make sense out of with the info we have