OHHHHH SNAP! BM3 FOR THE WIN! POSSIBLE UNLOCKS HERE IN THE US FOR POST 06/2020 STARTING NEXT WEEK!

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Don't make me bring your site down dude. This was addressed to Jesse.
No updates yet. But tbh I haven't really been pushing for any info. I'm not going to be offer this or have my hands in it really. I know the guy working in it and he's a good dude. Worked with BM3 on the first car to be unlocked by femto and flashed with bm3. He says he is very close.... so take that for what you will.

With the costs down to around 1300-1500 for unlock and shipping I think things are progressing nicely. Remeber just 2 months ago we had a vendor getting FIVE THOUSAND BUCKS for a tuning solution lol. Now your in it less than 2 grand.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Don't make me bring your site down dude. This was addressed to Jesse.
Static HTML hosted on CloudFlare. Please please please try to bring it down.

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
With the costs down to around 1300-1500 for unlock and shipping I think things are progressing nicely. Remeber just 2 months ago we had a vendor getting FIVE THOUSAND BUCKS for a tuning solution lol. Now your in it less than 2 grand.
When john and marshall said “new process”, I just ?. It was competition from you. ?

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Where can I buy this at? A90 took down their thread without explanation so idk if something went wrong

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Where can I buy this at? A90 took down their thread without explanation so idk if something went wrong
Buy what the unlock? Several people can help you facilitate this or do it all yourself and pick your tuner. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. You shouldnt pay more than 1500 for the unlock with shipping and the tuning suite is up to you.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Can I buy an extra ecu from Toyota and they program it and I can send that copy to Russia to make a copy of?
Yes. You can. We've had customers do this so they dont have downtime.

HoosierRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
No updates yet. But tbh I haven't really been pushing for any info. I'm not going to be offer this or have my hands in it really. I know the guy working in it and he's a good dude. Worked with BM3 on the first car to be unlocked by femto and flashed with bm3. He says he is very close.... so take that for what you will.

Where can I find it for 1300-1500? All I can find is 3k+