Tuning Questions/GA Shops?

_austind

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hello! I previously owned a Stinger GT2 with JB4, but those ECUs are locked so I’m new to ECU flashes. I currently have a 2020 premium and I’m looking to start out with a down pipe and tune. I’m just curious about how to go about tuning. Between bench unlocking, tuner license, actual tune itself I’m just confused on the steps I need to take.

Also, I’m in the Augusta GA area and I’ve been looking for reputable shops within 2 hours distance to do the tuning. So if anyone in GA/SC knows of a good shop, hook me up please!

Thanks for your time and hope you all have a great day!
Sponsored

KBG

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'm not aware of a local tuner here in GA but a couple of us went the remote unlock/ECUTEK tune route via Visconti. You can chose either OTS or custom tune (tweaks the tune via logs you send in). As Benjilis stated, spend an evening reading the tuning area as there is tons of good info there.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Hello! I previously owned a Stinger GT2 with JB4, but those ECUs are locked so I’m new to ECU flashes. I currently have a 2020 premium and I’m looking to start out with a down pipe and tune. I’m just curious about how to go about tuning. Between bench unlocking, tuner license, actual tune itself I’m just confused on the steps I need to take.

Also, I’m in the Augusta GA area and I’ve been looking for reputable shops within 2 hours distance to do the tuning. So if anyone in GA/SC knows of a good shop, hook me up please!

Thanks for your time and hope you all have a great day!
Are you dead set on a custom tune or will Off the Shelf work for you?

-RJM

OP
OP
_austind

_austind

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Are you dead set on a custom tune or will Off the Shelf work for you?

-RJM
I’m open to anything! I don’t have any experience in tuning but my goal is to have a quick, reliable daily.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I’m open to anything! I don’t have any experience in tuning but my goal is to have a quick, reliable daily.
I highly recommend Visconti Tuning. They do everything remote with Wifi and a laptop. Its pretty cool how they make magic happen with the EcuTek software. I would reach out to @Marshall@ViscontiTuning he will take care of you.

Email: [email protected]
Text: 252-314-5604

-RJM

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Feel free to give me a shout and ill be happy to assist. I usually reply to text messages and emails pretty quickly, but rarely get on the forums. Haha.

Let me know if you need anything!

- Marshall
Email: [email protected]
Text: 252-314-5604
Sponsored