Twisted Tuning MKV Supra LPFP Fueling Upgrade (CANBUS controlled)

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Since we have had several people ask, I Figure we'd give everyone a sneek preview of our upcoming Twisted Tuning CANBUS controlled LPFP fuel pump upgrade for the A90 Supra.

Stage 1 adds a single TI Automotive Hi-flow fuel pump to supplement the fuel feed with the OEM bucketeted pump. This configuration will flow enough fuel for 1000hp. Stage 2 adds a second pump in addition to the first TI automotive pump to then push fueling capabilities to 1300+hp. Upgraded feed lines will be offered to truly maximize fueling.

As always we try to release product that can grow with your goals. Best of all. This setup will be controlled via CANBUS for seemless integration and less chance of Hobb switch failures which most people are used to.

Stay tuned for updates on the ultimate LPFP solution for your MKV Supra!!!

#Twistedtuning #twistedtuned #intwistedwetrust #lpfp #fuelpump #highflow #bigpower #thetwistedway #feedthebeast #bmw #toyota #supraforums #supramkv #spoolstreet #b58gang #b58king #suprafam #kingkong #carswithoutlimits #carlifestyle #docrace #borgwarner #mhdfasher #ecutek #mgflasher #bootmod3 #mk5 #mkv

Screenshot_2020-12-17 Twisted Tuning's ( twisted_tuning) Instagram profile • 537 photos and vi...jpg
Sponsored

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
This is awesome news and will definitely help push this platform even further. Great job fellas.

Question though, would an upgrade such as this make it possible to reach higher levels of HP without needing meth or port injection? Or is this primarily a supporting mod to those things?

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
This is awesome news and will definitely help push this platform even further. Great job fellas.

Question though, would an upgrade such as this make it possible to reach higher levels of HP without needing meth or port injection? Or is this primarily a supporting mod to those things?

Negative. The main and primary fuel restriction on this engine and many other Direct injections engines are the actual HPFP (high pressure fuel pump). They are all mechanical mostly nowadays. In specifics to the Supra HPFP its mechanical. SO the only way to increase output is overdriving it (would need a new cam), increasing the interna volume.

The OEM LPFP that the car comes with flows enough to support 800+whp with PI. My LPFP upgrade extends that limit with PI. Supplying more fuel to the HPFP and the port injection.

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
updated photo of our stage 3 LPFP with provisions for a return line.

20210111_222622.jpg

20210111_222831.jpg
Sponsored