Supra
Vehicle Showcase
U.S. Pricing:

3.0 (base trim): $49,990
3.0 Premium: $53,990
Launch Edition (details): $55,250
*Does not include the delivery, processing, and handling (DPH) fee of $930

Options Pricing:
Driver Assist Package: $1,195 (for all trims)
Navigation and JBL Audio: $2,460 (standard for Premium and Launch Edition trims)

Press release:

DETROIT (Jan. 14, 2019) – Sports car enthusiasts have been waiting more than 20 years for the return of Supra and will soon be able to purchase the 2020 Toyota GR Supra for a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $49,990.

For those fans and collectors anxious to be among the first owners of this iconic sports car, the initial 1,500 production Supras for the U.S. will be Launch Edition models starting at $55,250. Each will be uniquely numbered and have distinctive features signifying the exclusivity and excitement of Supra’s return. Toyota dealers will be handling all orders and the Launch Edition models go on sale in Summer 2019 starting at $55,250.

The Supra Launch Edition will be available in exterior colors of Absolute Zero White, Nocturnal Black or Renaissance Red 2.0, each featuring high-contrast red mirror caps and 19-inch forged matte black alloy wheels.

The Absolute Zero White and Nocturnal Black Supra Launch Editions will have a red interior. Each of the racing-inspired seats will be wrapped in red leather, with red leather steering wheel grips, and a red center console with carbon-fiber accents.

The Renaissance Red 2.0 Supra Launch Edition will feature a black leather-trimmed interior, with black seats, a black steering wheel, and black center console. The black interior will also feature carbon-fiber accents.

The first 1,500 Supras will feature an individually numbered carbon-fiber badge on the passenger-side dashboard complete with a graphic of Toyota Motor Corporation President and Master Driver Akio Toyoda’s signature.

Different Grades, Same Power
The 2020 Supra will be available in two grades: 3.0 and 3.0 Premium. Both will be powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine that produces 335 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque and is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission with racing-style paddle shifters. Both grades will also come standard with serious performance features including adaptive suspension, an active rear differential and launch control.
The 3.0 grade has a 6.5-inch display with Bluetooth and iPod capability, as well as Alcantara seats. Navigation and JBL Audio will be an available option for an additional $2,460.

The 3.0 Premium grade will feature an upgraded 8.8-inch wide-format touchscreen display with Navigation, Supra Connect telematics services, wireless Apple CarPlay, a premium 12-speaker JBL audio system, wireless phone charging and a color Head-Up Display. The 3.0 Premium grade will also feature heated, leather-trimmed seats.

The Supra Launch Edition will be based on the 3.0 Premium grade.

Standard safety features on both grades, as well as the Launch Edition, include forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, road sign assist and automatic high beams.

The Driver Assist Package is an additional suite of safety features that will be optional on both grades for an additional $1,195. It includes full speed adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitor, rear cross traffic alert, parking sonar and rear collision warning.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm. Has there been any information on what the Launch Edition will include over the Premium?

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still missing German pricing and specs :(
Specs are similar for EU
https://www.toyota-europe.com/world-of-toyota/toyotagazooracing/toyotagrsupra/specifications
At home on road or track, the new Toyota GR Supra’s 3.0-litre, in-line six-cylinder engine has all the ingredients to stimulate your senses. Equipped with a single, twin-scroll turbocharger, high-precision direct fuel injection and variable valve control, it delivers 340 DIN hp and 500 Nm of torque for an exhilarating charge to 100 km/h in 4.3 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.

But I don’t find the EU price :(

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Specs are similar for EU
https://www.toyota-europe.com/world-of-toyota/toyotagazooracing/toyotagrsupra/specifications
At home on road or track, the new Toyota GR Supra’s 3.0-litre, in-line six-cylinder engine has all the ingredients to stimulate your senses. Equipped with a single, twin-scroll turbocharger, high-precision direct fuel injection and variable valve control, it delivers 340 DIN hp and 500 Nm of torque for an exhilarating charge to 100 km/h in 4.3 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.

But I don’t find the EU price :(
You’ll find German pricing in here:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/pricing-for-2020-supra-in-germany.1529/#post-33770

Nati Beastcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1977 FJ40 Landcruiser - 1987 Buick Grand National
Talked to my dealer the other day when I took my tundra in for an oil change. He said each dealer is expected to get at least one and they had already decided that a $10,000
mark up would happen when it arrived... I said yeah good luck with that!

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
^^^
Hey Nati, you better have your wood screws... because I'm gonna blow your doors completely off!

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
Party at the moon tower!
Fun Fact: I got to watch parts of the moon tower party scene being filmed. Interestingly enough, the park they shot it in didn't actually have a "moon light tower" in it. They just used lighting rigs. A couple of my friends were extras in that scene and the ones shot at the pool hall.

Nati Beastcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1977 FJ40 Landcruiser - 1987 Buick Grand National
Fun Fact: I got to watch parts of the moon tower party scene being filmed. Interestingly enough, the park they shot it in didn't actually have a "moon light tower" in it. They just used lighting rigs. A couple of my friends were extras in that scene and the ones shot at the pool hall.
Awesome thing to watch what is now considered a classic in person. I’d love to make it out to the yearly viewing party down in TX.
Sponsored