U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I just bought mine from DCH Toyota in Wappingers Falls, NY. Under MSRP and a 3.99% rate with auto pay it drops to 3.74%. Hopefully their next allocation comes in this month... Ask For Joe if you do go.
That's surprising, when I was looking late last year they gave me a couple quotes 10-15k over MSRP.

btw, hi 👋, I'm in the Hudson Valley as well.
Sponsored

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
I just bought mine from DCH Toyota in Wappingers Falls, NY. Under MSRP and a 3.99% rate with auto pay it drops to 3.74%. Hopefully their next allocation comes in this month... Ask For Joe if you do go.
Mind sharing what engine / trim / transmission and how much under you paid? Thanks mate!

jcdeng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, B8.5 S4
was it a manual? or left over autos?

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
was it a manual? or left over autos?
There are no manuals being delivered yet besides A91-MT's; I don't think the 3.0 and 3.0 Premium 6MT's are going to hit dealership lots until later in the year.

paulnur

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I purchased mine 3 weeks ago, Ed Morse Delray Toyota,

Total for the car was almost exactly 58k, included was destination changes, dealer fee, Toyota guard platinum, driver assist package and $70 for iPhone cable pack 😂

I traded in my 2021 Camry XSE with 25,5k payoff. Couldn’t get the deal to work with them offering me 31,9k for the Camry so I walked. They called me back about 15min after I left saying another dealership offered to buy my car at a higher price to make up the difference to make the deal work. Came back and was in and out, total financed was 53,3k on the Supra.

This was my 3rd Toyota purchase, and someone correct me if I am wrong, they can’t remove Toyota platinum guard, destination fees and dealership fees. I’m sure I could have threw a fit to get rid of the over priced Toyota iPhone cables but wasn’t worth the fuss. Plus the red iPhone cables look good with the Renaissance red 😁

2F13ECA9-F671-4955-BE11-F76EF624B358.jpeg

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
Local dealership just listed a 2021 A91 Refraction Blue with 22 miles on it two days ago — it sold today for $10K over the 2021 sticker price. It belonged to the owner of the dealership who kept it and never drove it. He also has his LFA on display and roped off. 😆

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Local dealership just listed a 2021 A91 Refraction Blue with 22 miles on it two days ago — it sold today for $10K over the 2021 sticker price. It belonged to the owner of the dealership who kept it and never drove it. He also has his LFA on display and roped off. 😆

what dealership was it?

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
what dealership was it?
Parkway Toyota in Englewood Cliffs NJ. They're a known mark-up dealership though, so par for the course for them. It's hilarious because there is another dealership less than 30 minutes away that has something like six 3.0 base and 3.0 premium Supras inbound from the port right now, and they do MSRP. I guess the A91 and Refraction is worth $10K to whoever bought it. It's also an unlocked 2021, so there is that too I suppose.

superraa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi Q5
Does anyone know dealerships selling in the northwest area selling at sticker? I talked to a couple and they're charging over sticker.

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Parkway Toyota in Englewood Cliffs NJ. They're a known mark-up dealership though, so par for the course for them. It's hilarious because there is another dealership less than 30 minutes away that has something like six 3.0 base and 3.0 premium Supras inbound from the port right now, and they do MSRP. I guess the A91 and Refraction is worth $10K to whoever bought it. It's also an unlocked 2021, so there is that too I suppose.
the one listed on their website has 2300 miles are you talking about that one?

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
the one listed on their website has 2300 miles are you talking about that one?
Just looked up the page on their website, they don't appear to specify mileage. You might be mistaking the "model code" of 2377?

I actually had no idea about it and went in to get an appraisal for a different vehicle — just happened to notice the Supra in their showroom. I didn't step in the car to look at the odometer, but the guy who bought it was still there and I chatted with him a bit; he said he paid $10K over sticker and that it had 22 miles on it (I THINK it was $10K, but it might have been $15K. I may have misremembered, as I briefly asked a sales guy how much it sold for prior to bumping into the buyer himself, and the numbers 10, 15, and 16 were all floated around within those conversations).

Last edited:

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Just looked up the page on their website, they don't appear to specify mileage. You might be mistaking the "model code" of 2377?

I actually had no idea about it and went in to get an appraisal for a different vehicle — just happened to notice the Supra in their showroom. I didn't step in the car to look at the odometer, but the guy who bought it was still there and I chatted with him a bit; he said he paid $10K over sticker and that it had 22 miles on it (I THINK it was $10K, but it might have been $15K. I may have misremembered, as I briefly asked a sales guy how much it sold for prior to bumping into the buyer himself, and the numbers 10, 15, and 16 were all floated around within those conversations).
oh yea youre right. im blind sorry

itsbasicallystock

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra Premium
One toyota of oakland sells at msrp. I had $500 deposit for a sienna, but the wife said her 15' outback is fine (it is 80k miles, no issues, just needs tires after 5 years), so i took my money back and put $500 on a manual supra. I'm 21st on the list for a manual. I figure 5-10 of those people can't actually afford it. I'm willing to wait, my outback is paid for and my civic is $300/mo. I want a premium 3.0 w/ drivers assistance in phantom.
Sorry for reply so late it's borderline irrelevant. Did they give u an eta yet?

the-cool-factor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AMG C 43
Hey everyone, new to Toyota so forgive me if this is a question with a well known answer already.

I'm coming from the Corvette world where there are a few high volume dealers that are known to sell for MSRP and, due to their high amount of sales, tend to get more allocations than anywhere else, resulting in the customer getting their car quicker than if they went to a random dealer in their city. Is there anything like that for the Supra? Any recommended dealers to do business with? I don't mind order out of state and arranging shipping myself.
Sponsored