Verus CAI

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Driving home from up the coast a month ago in the DD and I was followed by a Track prepped Supra for around 5 klms before he shot past me and then I followed him for a few more Klms. Anyway it was lowered, wheels and a custom full graphics paint job advertising something I couldn't clock from front or rear view. Looked very, well Super. What caught my eye when he was following was the front intake mounted in the nose. Did some research when I got home and found it was this Verus system. Anyone run one of these. They look good on the car and the carbon nose piece integratees well with the nose style without looking OTT. My only concern is the compression of the rubber coupler when installing the headlight which looks to be a little sub optimal.

Sponsored

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Driving home from up the coast a month ago in the DD and I was followed by a Track prepped Supra for around 5 klms before he shot past me and then I followed him for a few more Klms. Anyway it was lowered, wheels and a custom full graphics paint job advertising something I couldn't clock from front or rear view. Looked very, well Super. What caught my eye when he was following was the front intake mounted in the nose. Did some research when I got home and found it was this Verus system. Anyone run one of these. They look good on the car and the carbon nose piece integratees well with the nose style without looking OTT. My only concern is the compression of the rubber coupler when installing the headlight which looks to be a little sub optimal.

Iā€™m not sure about this kit, but thereā€™s another one that doesnā€™t involve cutting the bumper which shows iat results on their website:

https://www.velossatechdesign.com/p...ta-supra-mk5-big-mouth-ram-air-intake-snorkel

Reactions: Lik

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
If you have access to a 3D printer you can purchase the stl file from here and print your own.
Sponsored