Very warm cabin

Kmm90450

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Anybody else have a very warm cabin. Driving with windows down and climate off, I get a lot of hot air from under the dash. Looking for ideas or is this a common thing with this car? Thanks.
Sponsored

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Anybody else have a very warm cabin. Driving with windows down and climate off, I get a lot of hot air from under the dash. Looking for ideas or is this a common thing with this car? Thanks.
I always drive with ac on so I couldn't tell you. Have you tried to put it on a low temperature for a little bit then shut it off to see if stops that. Sounds like heater valve to your cabin heat exchanger is open.

OP
OP

Kmm90450

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I’ve tried turning settings down to to lowest cool and cycle A and M settings for recirculating air. Nothing seems to stop it. However, no problems when the AC is on.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I find that it helps if you turn the blower on and set the vents to blow on the window. Doesnt completely get rid of the heat but its better than leaving the blower off.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Noticed this the other day and thought it was strange

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Deep in the vehicle settings you can adjust the overall climate from hotter to colder. I have mine set like 75% toward the cool side. The dealer showed me this little known setting when we did the PDI.

OP
OP

Kmm90450

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Deep in the vehicle settings you can adjust the overall climate from hotter to colder. I have mine set like 75% toward the cool side. The dealer showed me this little known setting when we did the PDI.
Thanks, I will try this as soon as I get out of work today.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
What setting is this? Are you referring to settings within the coding and using BimmerCode?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Yup, same here. Espec in the summer time. Winter time, the cabin is super cold…

OP
OP

Kmm90450

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
What setting is this? Are you referring to settings within the coding and using BimmerCode?
It is in the normal settings menu under climate, just checked it tonight and was maxed out for cool, so that wasn’t my issue.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Keep your foot out of the turbo...;) .less "Sport mode", less boost allowing heat into the cabin....Kind of a turbo thing especially in the summer. Winter time, feels just right.....
Sponsored