• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WANTED - Red Mirror Caps

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Guys,

Looking for a pair of red mirror caps from the launch eidtion as per picture. Perhaps someone has "upgraded" to carbon or gloss black and got a spare pair they'd be willing to sell. Dealer prices are crazy.

I'm in the UK, open to paying shipping from US if it's reasonable.

Let me know what you have. Must not have any broken tabs.

maxresdefault.jpg

G
Sponsored

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Have you considered purchasing some aftermarket ones and painting/wrapping them? Iā€™ve seen some on Amazon for as low as 30-40$

I found a set in gloss black that I really like for about $70

I want wrap or paint my stocks to match the rest of the car, just need to find something that works. If you just want gloss redand donā€™t have any other red on the exterior that should be pretty simpleā€¦

OP
OP
SCZ4

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Have you considered purchasing some aftermarket ones and painting/wrapping them? Iā€™ve seen some on Amazon for as low as 30-40$

I found a set in gloss black that I really like for about $70

I want wrap or paint my stocks to match the rest of the car, just need to find something that works. If you just want gloss redand donā€™t have any other red on the exterior that should be pretty simpleā€¦
Thanks for that, it's defintiely red I want, as they're an exact match for the renaissance red bodywork. Open to wrapping them, but it would be very difficult to find an exact colour match. May just have to get the originals sprayed. That's one option.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Thanks for that, it's defintiely red I want, as they're an exact match for the renaissance red bodywork. Open to wrapping them, but it would be very difficult to find an exact colour match. May just have to get the originals sprayed. That's one option.
Yeah thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s keeping me from wrapping my stocks white. White is right there with red where if it doesnā€™t match exactly it will look terrible. I guess I assumed your car was white as that was in the pic. Good luck!

tombox

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition, Nocturnal Black
Anyone know if they make colored mirror cap in the M-style? Would be interested in the Launch Edition ones but in M-style.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I believe the red caps are about $125 each at the dealership (with online ordering). That is not too bad if you want a perfect match/quality.

What is bad is getting inferior looking mismatched ones for $100 a pair and hate them.

OP
OP
SCZ4

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Hmmm those are interesting. Wonder what the quality is like. Seems like Rexpeed stuff is hit or miss.
Interesting indeed. $220 shipped to the UK isn't bad. My local dealer want the equivialnt of nearly $400. At least I know the genuine product will be spot on. Hmmm

OP
OP
SCZ4

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
I believe the red caps are about $125 each at the dealership (with online ordering). That is not too bad if you want a perfect match/quality.

What is bad is getting inferior looking mismatched ones for $100 a pair and hate them.
Sadly not that cheap here in the UK, like everything!

But if it's the same price then dealer is no brainer.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
What is the fitment and finish like on these?
Finish is good. Itā€™s just gloss black and it matches the factory gloss black around the mirrors pretty good imo. They fit fine but the gap between the cap and the mirror itself is a little large, my wife noticed that right away. I have like 6 pics of them on my phone but not one that shows the gap. Itā€™s entirely possible itā€™s the same gap that exists with the stock caps, but I didnā€™t think to get a pic before I swapped them. Iā€™ll try to remember to get a pic when I get home later.

Help me decide on this product: Piano Black Replacement Mirror Cover Caps For 2019+ BMW Z4 (G29), 2016+ X1 (F48), X2 (F39), Also Fit for 2019+ Toyota Supra https://a.co/d/52sIpKs