Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I hate it when people don't stay within their pay grade. "oh man I'm gonna get you for that! I make $9 an hour and act like I make $60 an hour and destroy your life because I want to exercise the little power I have" F pricks.
Exactly!
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
what a piece of shit, great case of jealousy and little dick syndrome... This is why I am careful with what I post, even my dyno video was a little sus. my tech takes care of me, but when people do shit like this, just makes me wonder why people are such little assholes.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if corporate themselves are on here and searching social media for certain keywords. Letā€™s just say I had a very expensive claim denied as well because of something posted online.

What map was he on? I couldnā€™t see in that screenshot. Why did it ruin his engine? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m really curious about. Iā€™m hearing about engine failures with the JB4 more frequently, if that was actually the cause.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Yes there were screenshots. Thicwhips even posted it if you follow him. He, had a few more than others. I honestly just don't understand it. It's not like it effects them at all. I work at Toyota. Billions upon billions are wasted for no good reason. I'm not even gonna get into all that. I'll get screenshotted haha hell they are probably on here as well so be careful. Again I'm not gonna say his name, but he is most likely lurking on here as well
Ahhā€¦well his representation of second hand information has been poorly aligned with reality in the past, but I certainly donā€™t think that what was reported is wrong, just wanted to know if it was documented. So, I do appreciate the replies: it helps me know if the things I share are correct.

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if corporate themselves are on here and searching social media for certain keywords. Letā€™s just say I had a very expensive claim denied as well because of something posted online.

What map was he on? I couldnā€™t see in that screenshot. Why did it ruin his engine? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m really curious about. Iā€™m hearing about engine failures with the JB4 more frequently, if that was actually the cause.
I believe he was on map 4 or 5 and didn't log anything. He takes full responsibility for what happened, which he should. As far as why the engine is bad, I have no idea. I too, am hearing a lot of issues with the jb4 as of late.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Ahhā€¦well his representation of second hand information has been poorly aligned with reality in the past, but I certainly donā€™t think that what was reported is wrong, just wanted to know if it was documented. So, I do appreciate the replies: it helps me know if the things I share are correct.
Why are you so concerned? Everything on the internet is factual. That's a fact.

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Please forgive the question, but sometimes stories are stories and I just want to be sure. Anyone know how well this is documented?

Mikey died eating pop rocks, until it was discovered he didnā€™t die eating pop rocks.
Hey, my cousin died from eating pop rocks in 1981.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I saw this story and thought "wow, this douchebag (or d1ck) is going to get blasted everywhere on the internet". Then I realized how much of a minority the tuner crowd is in society. The majority of folks would give this fella a pat on the back for exposing those rascally racers and protecting the sanctity of Toyotan Carollaism.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
I believe he was on map 4 or 5 and didn't log anything. He takes full responsibility for what happened, which he should. As far as why the engine is bad, I have no idea. I too, am hearing a lot of issues with the jb4 as of late.
I always thought map 4 & 5 was supposed to be better/safer than map 3. I see people from BMS tell people to switch to map 4 or 5 and do pulls. Now it seems people are blowing their engines by doing that.