Zoopra

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Congrats OP on your new ride! Just curious, is your intent to have your GT3 as your track car, daily driver, or both/none of the above? I rode in one around the mountains north of ATL and it was a blast, it was probably too firm for me as a daily.
I bought it as a fun canyon car. I would love to track it but I would want a different brake setup. The ceramic rotors are 6k a piece and don’t hold up well to track abuse. The ride is stiff but the 991.1 is much softer and more compliant than the 991.2.

I spend a lot of time at the track on motorcycles, so i get my track fix there.

I actually just bought an R8 V10 Performance to start doing rallies and longer drives with. The car is fun but nowhere near as fun as the RS.
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I bought it as a fun canyon car. I would love to track it but I would want a different brake setup. The ceramic rotors are 6k a piece and don’t hold up well to track abuse. The ride is stiff but the 991.1 is much softer and more compliant than the 991.2.

I actually just bought an R8 V10 Performance to start doing rallies and longer drives with. The car is fun but nowhere near as fun as the RS.

Lots of guys at my tracks swap out the Ceramic$$ brakes and rotors for a iron set you can beat on at the track and just save the ceramic set for resale.

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan

Wow an R8! Now that's a daily supercar :)
Sponsored