Well I replaced the Supra..

LoveSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 - 2019
Really enjoying all the positivity in this thread. ?

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
That is a beauty. I'm hoping to get my hands on a GT3 some day as well. Waiting for the 992.2 to come out as i know i will be FOMO if i jump the gun and get a 992.1.

OP
OP
Zoopra

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
That is a beauty. I'm hoping to get my hands on a GT3 some day as well. Waiting for the 992.2 to come out as i know i will be FOMO if i jump the gun and get a 992.1.
I think the 992 is still a great car. Itā€™s probably even a better car than the 991.1 RS if weā€™re being honest. Thereā€™s something about the drama involved with driving an RS that is different than a base GT3 though. Itā€™s hard to explain.

The price difference between a 991.1 RS - 992 GT3 is over 100k. A 992 wasnā€™t my dream car for years. Iā€™m also not interested in paying $100-150k over msrp just to have the latest and greatest GT car. So Iā€™m happy with what I got.

OP
OP
Zoopra

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Managed to snap a quick pic before it started raining today.

I canā€™t get over the driving experience of the RS. It really is like no other. The mechanical noises you get between the engine and the pdk remind me of an E46 M3.

Attachments

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I was kinda all over the place with what to replace my Supra with after selling it last month. I originally planned on getting a 6 port and doing a crazy build on it. I had a lot of people telling me that my plan didnā€™t make senseā€¦and to be fair it really didnā€™t. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

The other part of me had originally planned on keeping the Supra forever and buying a 991 GT3 when the time was right. I guess after I sold the Supra I realized that maybe it was time to stop dreaming about it and actually get into a 991. The MKV is an excellent car and an amazing value for the price. But, in the end I talked myself out of another MKV, and with a lot of encouragemen from my wife and close friends, I pulled the trigger on a 991.1 GT3 RS.

9C4C7D45-42C1-4B2A-9338-CEAA5939AA98.jpeg
247B5C66-578B-4F9D-BB53-DA8BAAC263AE.jpeg

The car has all important and desirable options (bucket seats, front axle lift, pccbā€™s), and as an added bonus, it has a Soul Performance center muffler bypass and fresh full body PPF.

Looking forward to lots of seat time in this thing!
Congrats, envious over here! Sweet whip.

MoralxSupport

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium, 2023 Bronco awaiting
Beautiful pick up. If it were in my budget Iā€™d already have one - these cars are absolute perfection imo. I wound up in the Supra cause current market for P cars is absolutely insane. Now Iā€™m almost 100k in on the 2021 Supra and have been waiting a month for a shop i paid ten grand for work to source an ECU with no timeline in sightā€¦ Considering dumping it for a 2020 lava orange carrera S that just came up for sale locally. Would love to be in the market for something like this thoughā€¦ sheesh man, what an upgrade ? enjoy it!

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
I was kinda all over the place with what to replace my Supra with after selling it last month. I originally planned on getting a 6 port and doing a crazy build on it. I had a lot of people telling me that my plan didnā€™t make senseā€¦and to be fair it really didnā€™t. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

The other part of me had originally planned on keeping the Supra forever and buying a 991 GT3 when the time was right. I guess after I sold the Supra I realized that maybe it was time to stop dreaming about it and actually get into a 991. The MKV is an excellent car and an amazing value for the price. But, in the end I talked myself out of another MKV, and with a lot of encouragemen from my wife and close friends, I pulled the trigger on a 991.1 GT3 RS.

9C4C7D45-42C1-4B2A-9338-CEAA5939AA98.jpeg
247B5C66-578B-4F9D-BB53-DA8BAAC263AE.jpeg

The car has all important and desirable options (bucket seats, front axle lift, pccbā€™s), and as an added bonus, it has a Soul Performance center muffler bypass and fresh full body PPF.

Looking forward to lots of seat time in this thing!
What an upgrade! Congrats man!
Sponsored