What color looks good on a Supra?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
None. As in zero. As in Absolute Zero.

But I think the purple you mentioned would be pretty nice.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I am wrapping my car soon and still have no idea what color I want... I want something either flashy or dark in color. So far my top choices are a metallic midnight purple, satin tan, lime/yellow-green, or turquoise. Any other suggestions?
the metallic midnight purple sounds amazing

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Personally i don’t like wraps… they look cool iN pictures but up close IRL vinyl just looks ehhh nothing replaces paint. But if you are going to wrap the car MIAMI BLUEEEEE

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
there is one wrap that i'd trade my doggos for.. but i'm gatekeeping. please understand :bonk:
Hi. I have a really cool thing to say. But I'm not going to say it because it's too cool. But I am going to say that I have a cool thing to say but I can't say what it actually is because that's really cool too.

Grow up.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 F150 Tremor
If you go flashy, my opinion is to make sure other parts of the car match in terms of flashy/aftermarket-ness.

Darker colors are easier to pull off as OEM-ish if you plan on not doing much else.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If I was getting a new BMW I'd get one of these.
Isle of Man Green metallic
San Remo Green Metallic
But wrap.. is a different subject.
Go obnoxious with Sao Paulo Yellow lol

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Something similar to BMW's Fashion Grey or Fire Orange would look good. I think you could pull off something like the lime color that used to be available for the 4Runner TRD Pro.

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
I am wrapping my car soon and still have no idea what color I want... I want something either flashy or dark in color. So far my top choices are a metallic midnight purple, satin tan, lime/yellow-green, or turquoise. Any other suggestions?
Wow! I didn't think Supras were painted at the factory. Everytime I see one that is NOT YELLOW, I assume it's a wrap of sorts.

So, if your car isn't already YELLOW, please 🙏🏾 make it right...make it YELLOW. Anything else is a crime against all that is pure and true.

Other options are Yella, Yeller or Yellah!

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Wow! I didn't think Supras were painted at the factory. Everytime I see one that is NOT YELLOW, I assume it's a wrap of sorts.

So, if your car isn't already YELLOW, please 🙏🏾 make it right...make it YELLOW. Anything else is a crime against all that is pure and true.

Yell no!

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

i have never seen a yellow supra before.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
i have never seen a yellow supra before.
Hey man, I, *stutters, I, I'm sorry to break it to you, I think people have been polite to you and didn't say this to your face, but your car, your car, how to say this... is not white. It's actually yellow.. I think you may be color blind. I feel for you man.

1674180239319.png

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey man, I, *stutters, I, I'm sorry to break it to you, I think people have been polite to you and didn't say this to your face, but your car, your car, how to say this... is not white. It's actually yellow.. I think you may be color blind. I feel for you man.

1674180239319.png
Shit!