What did you do to your Supra today?

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
I made an appt to get a quote to fix the decklid where I had the old wing mounted. Lesson learned not to buy cheap as shit.

Richard

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
As long as you get that 100k+ of fun out of the car that's all that matters.
9 seconds at a time fun. It's sorta fun. It's more about doing the work and hanging out with friends. What else am I gonna be doing lol.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Dude….. So true! I’m mega impressed with all the mods you can throw on this platform. You’re right @kaj the fastest track rats definitely do the setup thang (SPL parts & track alignment) and this car can hang with the best without any horsepower mods. I was so impressed and only did one weekend in Sebring with her. Then I find out the majority of owners do the horsepower thang and holy shit 💩 😱 this car is a beast 🦍 I had no idea (until I found this forum) that this car car do that too. And do it well!
I was fun running on the back straight of Sebring on my custom JB4 tune and having the Vette guys asking me (holy shit in their voice) what did you do to the car 😂 I know that’s not what tracking is about, but damn…. it sure was a blast watching them disappear in my rear view mirror.
You know, that's one of the good things about this particular platform. You can throw a bunch of power mods on it and run down a drag strip respectfully fast, or you can build it in a different way and it hangs on a road course with the best of them.
Neither of those options costs and obscene amount of money. That is pretty rare.

9 seconds at a time fun. It's sorta fun. It's more about doing the work and hanging out with friends. What else am I gonna be doing lol.
So, you autocross? (Inside joke)

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
anyone running the supramod open vents? Would love some feedback on them.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
That's a little different from me. I'd do coilovers and as many SPL bits as I could to add to my wheel/tire setup and run laps around exotics. But, again, I'm not a HP guy, since it doesn't help me go faster.
Just a "different strokes" thang.
I looked at some SPL parts bot a guru as most when it comes tonpicking components on the suspension but I did look into their drag parts

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Question yall didn't want to make another post about it, is their a way to turn our display into a version of the GTR display with gauges or similar, I kno the temp we can get on the dash but this dnt seem like the car to start mounting gauges inside

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Someone asked about the bike.
It's a 2016 zx10r Brought new for around 16.6k I've invested over double that amount into the bike. On its 3rd engine this one wS lil over 10k last one was 10k and first was 6k.
High compression piston and rods 14.6:1 I believe dnt quote me,but barely able to run pump gas though. Usually have x85 or MR12 race fuel. Fully built head port polish, carbon fiber wheels and fairings and about 80% of the bolts have been replaced with Titanium bolts. Exhaust modified intake, 8in extended swingarm Runs 8s in quarter at my weight of 208lbs. And top speed with me riding have been 204 in less then a mile roughly 9/10s.

20220728_131318.jpg

20220812_162604.jpg

20220818_104307.jpg

wombo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Went yellow headlights for Halloween? Gonna rock it for a bit but might take it off in the future
6FB6F728-FC03-4B15-9B0C-9D88547737A6.jpeg

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Question yall didn't want to make another post about it, is their a way to turn our display into a version of the GTR display with gauges or similar, I kno the temp we can get on the dash but this dnt seem like the car to start mounting gauges inside
Unfortunately not.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
anyone running the supramod open vents? Would love some feedback on them.
I ordered them two days ago, so I'll let you all know as soon as I get them.