What did you do to your Supra today?

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
1695038387471.png
1695038828680.png

Did a whole weekend at Gingerman Raceway. 2nd track event for me.

Weather was nice and cool. And learned to trust the car and the tires more then I was comfortable with. Sunday sessions actually got some noise from them after learning and doing a ride along with another supra owner who knew a lot more then me and gave me some pointers.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Second to last car show before she gets torn apart for the wrap.
DSCF3314.JPG

Slowly improving my photography skills. I think its time to start paying for Lightroom
DSCF3300.JPG

DSCF3167.JPG

Artemis

First Name
Marlo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg
IMG_0586.jpg

Got a new exhaust installed today. It was a difficult choice between the HKS Hi-Power and Super Turbo cat-backs but I ultimately went with the Super Turbo. I really like the sound and unique design. The sound is a bit difficult to describe but it's almost like the car growls now since the pops and bangs are so supressed. Stock exhaust was already drawing attention from cops, so this works better for me. I also think the burnt tips look great with yellow but I can see why it may be off-putting to some. Really happy with this overall.
I'm looking I to getting this as well, I heard it's quiet which is what I want. There any issues like CEL's?

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm looking I to getting this as well, I heard it's quiet which is what I want. There any issues like CEL's?
I've had zero issues with CEL on the stock and HKS downpipes. With the stock downpipe, I'd say the sound is compressed if that makes sense (ie. higher lows, lower highs). You get a slight increase in volume and bass but the pops and bangs are more muffled. I really like the tone of HKS exhausts, so that's why I went with them.

Last edited:

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
Took avantage of a mega deal and got 4 x Continental Sport Contact 7s fitted in original size/fitment for £580

I havent had a proper drive yet but inital thoughts are they put power down way better than supersports.

Also did my first MOT (a bit like TUV in germany i think) basically its a yearly car safety and emissions check we have in the UK. Well yearly from now on anyway (3 years after car was registered).

No advisories other than a recall which i'm sure has been done already......

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
099ADFCF-13DD-4408-85F1-C3DDB39E352C.jpeg

I drove it…

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
I love your Variant Xenon's! They look great on your car. I just ordered a set of Maxim's from their new EVO fully forged line and am so excited.
Thanks man.
Yeah Variant is good people. I got mine from my boy and was honest with them, I needed a new wheel and I didnt want to go through another company, just wanted direct order. They took great care of me and now I have a curbed full size rear spare. The EVO Sena I like a lot but in the setup I want, its like $4k for that, I’ll eventually powder coat these…lol