Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Not my car but I have a drag car some proper door pulls instead of using zip ties

It'll be ripping up FL2k in 2 weeks 🤤

IMG_5404.jpeg
IMG_5401.jpeg
71721209177__9618ED0D-34D7-436C-80F1-BF9228E15E83.jpeg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Today was my final drive of the season on the Supra, so put her away after the drive.. now in hibernation mode. I love the car as I did the day I brought her home. 🥰

I'm going to be driving my Golf-R for a couple more weeks (hopefully months) before the villages start spraying ice melt, and then STI from there.

funbobby

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra lexus rcf
Took avantage of a mega deal and got 4 x Continental Sport Contact 7s fitted in original size/fitment for £580

I havent had a proper drive yet but inital thoughts are they put power down way better than supersports.

Also did my first MOT (a bit like TUV in germany i think) basically its a yearly car safety and emissions check we have in the UK. Well yearly from now on anyway (3 years after car was registered).

No advisories other than a recall which i'm sure has been done already......
Where did you get this deal from? I’m looking to get the same.

Zoomie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 RSX, 2021 4Runner, 2023 GR Supra 3.0MT
I took delivery on Friday. Today I went for a break-in rip up Mt Washington (Canadian Mt Washington on Van Isle). The next week is supposed to be solid rain.

I've only had the car a few days and it seems to lower the IQ of nearby drivers. Is this just an unlucky weekend or do you guys notice the same thing?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I've only had the car a few days and it seems to lower the IQ of nearby drivers. Is this just an unlucky weekend or do you guys notice the same thing?
Get used to it. Also start practicing for having to apologize to everyone on behalf of the fart can ricer boy making all kinds of unpleasant noises when they see you.