What did you do to your Supra today?

CMCSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Installed a Magnaflow xMod exhaust with a muffler on the normal mode side and straight pipe on the sport side. Sound much deeper and more poppy. Might straight pipe both sides. I have the stock downpipe.
Here's a couple of videos of the sound. Before deciding on MagnaFlow, I couldn't find any videos of its sound with a stock downpipe. Hopefully, the sound comes through on my Pixel.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7sMShMNKEHehWTBA9

alexsvoss

First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I realized my plates were expiring next month so got new registration on order today. Next step is reinstating my insurance come April... then oil change. Already nearing a year ownership with my Supra. :)
same here bro , time flies so damn fast , fast as a PURE800 SUPRA LOL

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
VTT crankcase breather, very easy to install. Still didn't use the car with it installed.
20210306_171956.jpg

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
3D mats. The fit is so perfect it’s absolutely amazeballs. Photographed on the couch because it’s so dark inside the car :rolleyes: but who cares about the weather, these are going to stay all year round, they’re so cool.
41F7C7A4-64D2-43E4-83FD-4A2EA11D7AF7.jpeg

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Went to the movies today since the sun was out. It's such a join driving my supra. How do most of you feel about tinting the windshield?
I will be getting tint soon but I'm torn on it. I've never done the windshield before.