What did you do to your Supra today?

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
2 days of auto-x later, I am in love. Even with the stock tires, I put down the same times as I did in my highly modified Evo. I based this off the c8 I run with. Some days he would beat me, some days I would beat him. This weekend, I beat him both days by a good margin. After the event was over, I did some fun drift laps. The car just works. Super excited to see what the car can do once I modify it, which is going to be very soon. Definately happy with my choice of a new track car so far.

Edit - just want to add in, the supra saw 30 auto-x laps this weekend. Perfect for break in.
Couldn't agree more!

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/first-autocross-damn-this-car-is-fun.8366/#post-121540

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Had a wonderful 60 degree day here in Chicago. Was able to install H&R springs and H&R 15mm spacers on the Supra. Was surprised how easy and quick the install was for the springs.

Will be getting the stock wheels powder coated within the next week or 2.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Had a wonderful 60 degree day here in Chicago. Was able to install H&R springs and H&R 15mm spacers on the Supra. Was surprised how easy and quick the install was for the springs.

Will be getting the stock wheels powder coated within the next week or 2.
Let's see some pictures!

niceday99

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 SUPRA , STINGER
~ not an easy repair...
given the door jamb/latch area and rear quarter...

what happened?!?
someone just wanted to take a U turn and he didn't stop and end up crashing me
anyways I'm just don't if the rear quarter needs a replace or how does this work
I will be going to the dealership to fix it but just wondering do I need also to replace the whole door etc