What did you do to your Supra today?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Going to try to figure out hw to install the Acexxon rear reflector inserts. Cant find instructions anywhere so Ill document if i can and post here later. https://ind-distribution.com/collec...s/acexxon-a90-supra-rear-reflector-insert-set
It was pretty easy, I just removed a handful of bolts from the bottom of the rear diffuser and then flexed it back. You can then see the back side of the reflectors and the clips that hold them in. You can use a long screwdriver to unclip one side, then grab it from outside the car and pull it out gently. One of mine came out cleanly, the other bent one of the clips on the reflector backwards a bit, but I was 1) able to bend it back into place, and 2) removing the reflectors anyway so I didnā€™t really care. Once the old ones are out. The new ones just snap into place.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Had my guy Mark wrap my mirror caps in a carbon fiber vinyl. The specific film is called gloss nemesis black cf by Metro Restyling. Also put on my Verus anti-buffeting wind deflectors. Had those wrapped in the same cf film as well for a perfect match. Anyone in the Greater Seattle-area looking to get vinyl wrap work done, I highly recommend Mark Wu. His Insta is @wuwraps and you can DM him through there for quotes. Or text him at 206-707-6491.

GR Supra_Driver Side_CF Mirror.jpg

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
It was pretty easy, I just removed a handful of bolts from the bottom of the rear diffuser and then flexed it back. You can then see the back side of the reflectors and the clips that hold them in. You can use a long screwdriver to unclip one side, then grab it from outside the car and pull it out gently. One of mine came out cleanly, the other bent one of the clips on the reflector backwards a bit, but I was 1) able to bend it back into place, and 2) removing the reflectors anyway so I didnā€™t really care. Once the old ones are out. The new ones just snap into place.
Thanks for the info! I was actually able to do it without removing anything. I just used my aluminum pry tool and was able to just pop them out. I thought it was going to be so much more difficult.
IMG_4252.jpeg

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
Did some BimmerCoding.

- Added Sport+
- Activated rear DRLs
- Turned on lock/unlock acoustic beep
- Car starts up in Sport Individual
- Passenger mirror only tilts 40% when reverse selected
- Removed pop-up screen that appears when pressing traction button

Also ordered some 12mm wheels spacers with extended bolts and the Burger Motorsports Tow-hook Front Number Plate Holder.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did some BimmerCoding.

- Added Sport+
- Activated rear DRLs
- Turned on lock/unlock acoustic beep
- Car starts up in Sport Individual
- Passenger mirror only tilts 40% when reverse selected
- Removed pop-up screen that appears when pressing traction button

Also ordered some 12mm wheels spacers with extended bolts and the Burger Motorsports Tow-hook Front Number Plate Holder.
Rear DRLā€™s? What does that look like? Pics please. Thanks!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Wrapped up an epic weekend on the Southern Express rally!

2B4CAD4C-4375-49B0-BA92-BFCA89090ED3.jpeg

NcreAighStonH

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra Premium
Thanks for the info! I was actually able to do it without removing anything. I just used my aluminum pry tool and was able to just pop them out. I thought it was going to be so much more difficult.
IMG_4252.jpeg
How's the paint match?