What did you do to your Supra today?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Are you two running stock exhaust? My MAPerformance DP should be here by Sat. I’m probably going to stick w stick exhaust so I’m curious how it’s going to sound
I'm running aFe Takeda, it's loud. I did run it with the stocker for a while - it was nice and raspy.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Nope. At 5k Miles with it.
Thats good news! Looks like I still have $5 in store credit there. Time to buy one!

Edit - Ugh, they wont ship to me. Time to use my AZ buddy....

Last edited:

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I had a bitch of a time, but others haven't. My factory tape was -really- on there.
Same, my reflector replacement install was a pain in the ass! I've installed lowering springs on cars in the past that made this job look like a breeze.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Did a couple of things over the long weekend:
  • Tracked it at the the Ridge on Friday. Lots of Porsches on display, and plenty of cool toys out there
  • Verus heat shield and a painstaking MST V2 intake install on Saturday
  • Short cruise on Monday on some backroads to enjoy the induction noises
Why was the MST intake hard to install? For me it became a massive pain AFTER I had it installed because it was shipped to me missing 2 of the hex bolts required to install the MAF Sensor back to the MST intake pipe, so, I stupidly tried using the OEM bolts and broke a screw head off and it became a nightmare. The install of the kit was easy though. An install that I did that was a pain in the ass was the charge pipe. I installed an FTP Charge pipe and holy hell that install sucked.

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I love the sound. I’m running w stock exhaust and it sounds killer. Love the intake too. Just changed the car overall

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Why was the MST intake hard to install? For me it became a massive pain AFTER I had it installed because it was shipped to me missing 2 of the hex bolts required to install the MAF Sensor back to the MST intake pipe, so, I stupidly tried using the OEM bolts and broke a screw head off and it became a nightmare. The install of the kit was easy though. An install that I did that was a pain in the ass was the charge pipe. I installed an FTP Charge pipe and holy hell that install sucked.
For me, the breather hose was a massive pain in the ass to remove, and I also broke off a screw head as well, thinking I had to use those. Finally, the lid took some work to get lined up. I was tired since I started on the install late, and it was fairly easy once I got it on the next morning with some rest and a fresh mind.

Traveler816

First Name
EJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Each state really has its pros and cons. Dry and temperate, sure. But you'll be dealing with those two that you said. Colder states might not have those, but you got snow and you might end up putting some cars to hibernation until spring
Been having so much fun in the Supra I forgot about snow coming. I will selectively hibernate and perhaps drive my oldie but goodie with Blaque Diamond Wheels

Attachments

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I decided to go with a satin finish rather than a matte finish for all the carbon pieces. This is how it's turning out so far on some of the carbon.

6495.jpeg

6496.jpg

Auto Arts also decided to cut a groove in the mounts of the wing rather than chopping up the A91 spoiler. These were also sanded down and bottoms reshaped to ensure perfect fitment on the trunk and no gaps at the ends of the wing.
6493.jpeg