What did you do to your Supra today?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Hahah There are tons of a90 here all pimped out. I was in that stage too. Got older and more boring that’s all!!
I was going to say you sound like my dad but then again, he got a ZL1 1LE so I can't say that.... it comes with a big wing and other fancy ricer stuff. Guess it's just in my blood! Haha.

To the lip spoilers!

20210914_205208.jpg

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I guess I'm pretty rice ?.

1st phase of cosmetics done. I'll have better pictures tomorrow. It was too dark by the time I got home.

*reposted with better quality pics*
Body Work-1.jpg

Body Work-2.jpg
Engine bay looks hot man!! Those are some tasteful mods!

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Got some decent pics now. Stock reflectors were sanded an painted to insure perfect fitment. TRD Style door garnishes were painted body color. SH wing was repainted in a satin finish and customized to fit on the A91 spoiler. the mirror caps were sanded, cleaned up to have an even surface, and finished in Satin.

Everything that is after market was sanded to straighten and clean up all the edges to give it a higher quality look when seen in person. Even the end caps for the SH wing were cleaned up. The wing is mounted perfectly, but it took some prep work.

Auto Arts did an amazing job. They will be handling the rest of the aesthetic mods as soon as the fenders show up.

Body Work-7.jpg

Body Work-6.jpg

Body Work-4.jpg

Body Work-5.jpg

Last edited:

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Does anyone know what those lifts are called to keep your tires off the ground for winter.

David232

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
I guess I'm pretty rice ?.

1st phase of cosmetics done. I'll have better pictures tomorrow. It was too dark by the time I got home.

*reposted with better quality pics*
Body Work-1.jpg

Body Work-2.jpg
w
Got some decent pics now. Stock reflectors were sanded an painted to insure perfect fitment. TRD Style door garnishes were painted body color. SH wing was repainted in a satin finish and customized to fit on the A91 spoiler. the mirror caps were sanded, cleaned up to have an even surface, and finished in Satin.

Everything that is after market was sanded to straighten and clean up all the edges to give it a higher quality look when seen in person. Even the end caps for the SH wing were cleaned up. The wing is mounted perfectly, but it took some prep work.

Auto Arts did an amazing job. They will be handling the rest of the aesthetic mods as soon as the fenders show up.

Body Work-7.jpg

Body Work-6.jpg

Body Work-4.jpg

Body Work-5.jpg
what kind of wing is this.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
what kind of wing is this.
The Street Hunter Wing. Cheaper versions of the wing exist from Suvneer and Ebay. They all have issues and require different levels of prep. Don't let anyone tell you different. I'd also hesitate to get CF mounts (I believe these are offered on the Ebay and Suvneer options) if you plan on doing a proper installation. A lot of shaving and sanding went into getting these mounts to have perfect fitment. Even the endcaps that hide the wing mounting hardware needed to be prepped to ensure it had a perfect panel gap.

If you're not OCD about fitment then don't worry about it.

David232

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
The Street Hunter Wing. Cheaper versions of the wing exist from Suvneer and Ebay. They all have issues and require different levels of prep. Don't let anyone tell you different. I'd also hesitate to get CF mounts (I believe these are offered on the Ebay and Suvneer options) if you plan on doing a proper installation. A lot of shaving and sanding went into getting these mounts to have perfect fitment. Even the endcaps that hide the wing mounting hardware needed to be prepped to ensure it had a perfect panel gap.

If you're not OCD about fitment then don't worry about it.
Actually I’m very OCD on everything specially on my car is that wing come prep to the color of the car or is it just come to a standard color that need to be painted I have a white super

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have a refraction blue a91. I wanna do a wing on it. (Seibon or something like it). Does anyone have a pic of a blue w a wing.