What did you do to your Supra today?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Finally got around to using Bimmercode to make some changes. I coded the car to turn the start/stop function off permanently unless I press the button, coded it to where it will always start in Sport Individual mode, and then I coded the Sport Plus Engine and Transmission options into the car. Then I customized my Sport individual settings to always be in Sport Plus Transmission and Engine mode. I wasn't expecting anything from the Sport Plus mode tbh, but you can actually tell a difference in the shifts! They are a bit quicker and there's more of a "bite" feel to them now under throttle.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Installed my armaspeed carbon fiber intake today. Kinda on the fence about how I feel about them.

Instead of the high pitch “stustustu“ it’s now a loud SWOOSH like when you drive through a big puddle. Loud yes, the quality of noise is worse tho, imo

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Installed my armaspeed carbon fiber intake today. Kinda on the fence about how I feel about them.

Instead of the high pitch “stustustu“ it’s now a loud SWOOSH like when you drive through a big puddle. Loud yes, the quality of noise is worse tho, imo
Sounds like a urinal flushing you mean?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
New steering wheel, supplied by OHC Motors.

Makes a huge difference to the driving experience imo, compared to the OEM piece of shit that comes with the car!

IMG_20210918_184707.jpg

IMG_20210918_184645.jpg
Lol.. bring yours back to the dealer. The Steering Wheel is on the wrong side. Def a warranty issue.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Installed the aFe front swaybar and end links.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the aFe gear. Fitment is great, fit and finish is obviously ? when you hold it in your hands. There's no doubt you're working with quality goods. Compared to the other swaybar offerings on the market: aFe was the clear winner d/t adjustable stiffness and zerk fittings on the brackets to re-grease the bushings without removal. And when it comes to the end links, the heim joints were buttery smooth and they're built like a tank. Did you know the OEM end links are freakin' plastic?

I waited a long time to get these parts because I wanted "the best" for this job. About three months, but the whole world is still grappling with nearly two straight years of continuous supply chain disruptions from COVID. So, you know, I don't fault aFe or @Extreme Power House (my vendor) for any of this.

I also got the rear bar and links, but I'm not in the mood to drop my rear subframe until the Texas weather cools. Horsing that huge mofo around when it's nearly 100° = gtfoh.

Also, damn cool: detailed full-color instructions. It's "just" a swaybar and end link install, easy for a veteran, but someone just getting into working on their ride would really benefit from the extra level of care and attention w/ instructions that aren't illegible and lousy (coughMSTcough)... If there are instructions at all (coughMostPartscough). Afe really impressed me and made me wish they made gear for my Genesis Coupe, too.

IMG_20210919_181229711.jpg

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Hey why you posting photos of my downpipe! LOL, car looks great, a small drop changes the way these cars look
LOL!

Yeah the drop feels great too. Now just need to get an alignment

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
IMG-20210918-WA0000.jpeg

Had a little fun over the weekend.

Everyone says it and I didn't believe them. These paint matched reflectors really are annoying af to install lol. Using a heat gun was a game changer though, I saw others recommend that. One thing I forgot was that the rear has that little hidden screw and I definitely just ripped the bumper out without taking the screw out of the first side ?. I hate myself lol but it also doesn't matter when you put it back together, clip it in, and tighten the screw back down on the partially ripped plastic lol. I also lost that same screws in the abyss of the back bumper but luckily found it pretty quickly. Oh and I opted to do this install without removing any of the tires ??

I got to the last reflector and was so over it that I snapped the oem one in half getting it out ?. Whatever. Everything's done now and it looks amazing so it was worth it.

Video of completion (and bonus idle of my PowerNeedy downpipe):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wuZzaVsr14egzsNr6

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
IMG-20210918-WA0000.jpeg

Had a little fun over the weekend.

Everyone says it and I didn't believe them. These paint matched reflectors really are annoying af to install lol. Using a heat gun was a game changer though, I saw others recommend that.
~ The biggest pain to me was… getting the old double sided tape/adhesive off before installing the new ones. Required so the replacements one lay flush.
1149F73A-DCE5-4C57-A1DB-ED73D8CC708C.jpeg