First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I purchased through Maxton..
Install is pretty simple...
The front lip uses factory mounting points...
The sides n rear I used double sided tape n self tapping screws...
Once on the car they are pretty sturdy...
I went with Maxton because it's plastic n pretty forgiving...
Being lowered I knew Id6 scrape n if I had fiberglass or carbon fiber I'd be pretty pissed having to repair/replace the pieces....

Steve
Well thanks to seeing your car in those pics you posted from Jekyll Island, it prompted me to look further into this kit and I ended up purchasing the V2 front lip from Maxton UK because it was OOS everywhere else, and I purchased the V1 sides and rear spats from Maxton US. Very excited to get these in because I just lowered the car over the past weekend and I'm going to be getting my wheels powder coated black. This thing is about to have a complete makeover lol! What really sucks though is that I don't have a second set of wheels to put on the car while the OEM wheels are being powder coated so this thing is about to be sitting on jack-stands for a week or so.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Well thanks to seeing your car in those pics you posted from Jekyll Island, it prompted me to look further into this kit and I ended up purchasing the V2 front lip from Maxton UK because it was OOS everywhere else, and I purchased the V1 sides and rear spats from Maxton US. Very excited to get these in because I just lowered the car over the past weekend and I'm going to be getting my wheels powder coated black. This thing is about to have a complete makeover lol! What really sucks though is that I don't have a second set of wheels to put on the car while the OEM wheels are being powder coated so this thing is about to be sitting on jack-stands for a week or so.
Good deal...
I'm not sure I like the way the rear spats look...they've been on the car for over a month n I'm trying to talk myself into liking the look just not sure I do...everything else looks good...plus the price is cheap enough if something happens the parts can easily/cheaply be replaced...

Sucks about your wheels being off but It'll be short lived...lol

Steve

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Any noticeable difference with the downpipe installation? Is that a catted Active Autoworks? Thanks
You will certainly notice a difference in power and responsiveness with just a down pipe install. I belive when mine was installed, before tune, my car saw roughly a 30whp and 30wtq gain across the entire rev range.

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
I just looked and they are out of stock, bummer!
I think you might struggle to get them for a while, they only seem to make them in small batches and sell out pretty quick… I think they’re focusing on making a replacement “Supra” badge at the min too

Best bets to follow them on Instagram and they put all their updates on there