What did you do to your Supra today?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Installed Burger spacers and theyā€™re perfect at 13mm front, 15mm rear. Also installed the ZL1 rock guards and Iā€™m liking how they look. I just managed to destroy most of the plastic rivets so theyā€™re on there kinda sketch until I can get more.

Got Eibach Euro Z4 springs ordered since itā€™s my daily and donā€™t want it slammed, so a moderate drop is enough for me.

Also have AMS downpipe ordered, but Iā€™m still deciding if I wanna Jb4 it until the ECU is unlocked.

Taking it in for paint correction and full front PPF on Wednesday.
We have like the exact same build. Except Iā€™m Turbulence Grey. 13/15 Burger spacers, ZL1 rock guards, Z4 springs just arrived, AMS downpipe on the way. I did add a carbon fiber rear spoiler as I also have the OEM carbon fiber mirror caps.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
Where did you source the parts. Install self or dealer/shop? How is the braking feel now?

I bought the part from a great guy on here, Mimosa gently used with 3000 miles on them.

I had a new friend install them for $300. The braking feels a bit more stronger and it adds 35 lbs to our cars unfortunately but I'm happy.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
I bought the part from a great guy on here, Mimosa gently used with 3000 miles on them.

I had a new friend install them for $300. The braking feels a bit more stronger and it adds 35 lbs to our cars unfortunately but I'm happy.
The improved looks alone make up for the min weight difference!! Ive never made money going fast on the street so weight matters zeeerooo to me :) but improved braking could always be welcome!! Standard on EU model 2.0's.

mark5ive_

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow Supra
We have like the exact same build. Except Iā€™m Turbulence Grey. 13/15 Burger spacers, ZL1 rock guards, Z4 springs just arrived, AMS downpipe on the way. I did add a carbon fiber rear spoiler as I also have the OEM carbon fiber mirror caps.
Great choices!

I regret not optioning the mirror caps but I figure I can find them elsewhere. I havenā€™t decided on wing yet. Really digging Streethunters but price and fitment issues keep making me rethink.