What did you do to your Supra today?

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Where'd you get your spoiler from? I got mine from Automodz because apparently fitment was great and worked for me. If you got it there too might be a defect.
I bought mine from Speed Industries and it was a Rexpeed spoiler

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I did tadda's active sound design deletion mod. Big thank you to you for the excellent write-up.

I have an AA catted downpipe and wow this car is quiet. I love that audio sounds noticeably better in sport mode though.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Thank you! Appreciate it...

Steve
When you installed the Maxton pieces, mainly the sides and spats, did you use screws and a drill or just 3m tape? Mine should be arriving this Friday so I'm trying to get an idea. I know the front has screws and drill holes but I've never seen anyone show whether or not the sides and rear spats have drill hole markings.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
When you installed the Maxton pieces, mainly the sides and spats, did you use screws and a drill or just 3m tape? Mine should be arriving this Friday so I'm trying to get an idea. I know the front has screws and drill holes but I've never seen anyone show whether or not the sides and rear spats have drill hole markings.
I use both...
I put the pieces in place using the double sided tape then used the self tapping screws about 6" apart..
(included in the boxes)...
For the front you use all factory mounting points and the supplied hardware....
I added a few self tapping screws to the back end of the lip just because I didn't like the way it fit without them...

Install is a breeze..does help if you got a second set of hands to help line everything up though...

Good luck...
Need pics when done..

Steve

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Started doing the @tadda sub box mod today. Still waiting on some more foam/sound deadening stuff and the outlets to get here. How it is, night and day better.

20211019_182918.jpg

20211019_183402.jpg

This weekend is looking promising for getting stuff done too. Hopefully lowering springs, down pipe and JB4 can all get done. Got to wash it too. Been over a month haha.

20211018_211357.jpg

Attachments

Toshi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Nitro Yellow
I didn't want to create a whole new thread for this so I'll just ask this here!

What kind of tint is this? and would it look good on a Nitro yellow Supra?

54yt45y54y.png

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I changed out and modified the coupler for the charge pipe. Then I removed the Cusco strut brace and replaced it with Torque Solution's version. There was a space issue with the Cusco version because of the new manifold.

New Brace-3.jpg

New Brace-1.jpg

New Brace-2.jpg

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Got the AWE touring resonated installed today.

It’s paired with the AA catted downpipe and sounds awesome. It’s been said before, but no sound clips quite do any exhaust on this car justice.

I really like the stock exhaust (especially with a catted DP), but this is next level epic. I took my time listening to clip after clip because:
A) I’m a picky MF and
B) I was pretty sure I wanted a valved system

Even though there’s no valve on the AWE, I don’t regret it for a moment.

eclpts

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What I did to my Supra was give it a nice bath after returning from a highly enjoyable month-long coast-to-coast trip (Santa Cruz to Blue Hill, Maine and back). The entire time I saw exactly one other Supra, but I wasn't driving -- the other Supra was spotted in a train station parking lot when I was on a train between Albany and New York. My car survived a few adventures including a ferry trip with 5-7 foot waves across Lake Michigan and a sudden snowstorm (in its stock tires) in Cedar City, Utah. And it sure gets a lot of attention. One guy followed me off the freeway into a convenience store parking lot in Brattleboro, Vermont just so he could take a picture of the car. Another guy at a gas station in New Hampshire asked me how high the speedometer went. "Sorry it doesn't really have a speedometer like that." He seemed disappointed.

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Replaced oem strut bars with CTS bars.
B75BD2B6-564D-46EC-9113-9A9DA1ED6993.jpeg