What did you do to your Supra today?

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Replaced the Fender protectors that I screwed up with some Cerakote stuff. I was trying to fix the marring on the plastic and just made it worse.

Also added the rear NV Specialties engine covers as well. they will be finished in a satin clear coat eventually.

EngineBayOCT-4.jpg
EngineBayOCT-5.jpg

EngineBayOCT-6.jpg

EngineBayOCT-2.jpg

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Now that ^ is some OCD perfection right there. Beautiful. :thumbsup: In all your pics I never noticed anything about the fender covers at all that didn't look right. Wish I had the (insert thing here) to have an engine bay that looked that pristine.

One of these days I'll get around to washing 2 years of road dust off of mine... but not today. ?

mark5ive_

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow Supra
Installed Burger spacers and they’re perfect at 13mm front, 15mm rear. Also installed the ZL1 rock guards and I’m liking how they look. I just managed to destroy most of the plastic rivets so they’re on there kinda sketch until I can get more.

EAE2470D-0E43-4695-919E-47F3EDC925EF.jpeg
42FA884B-D133-4E33-AD08-200096587712.jpeg

Got Eibach Euro Z4 springs ordered since it’s my daily and don’t want it slammed, so a moderate drop is enough for me.

Also have AMS downpipe ordered, but I’m still deciding if I wanna Jb4 it until the ECU is unlocked.

Taking it in for paint correction and full front PPF on Wednesday.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Installed Burger spacers and they’re perfect at 13mm front, 15mm rear. Also installed the ZL1 rock guards and I’m liking how they look. I just managed to destroy most of the plastic rivets so they’re on there kinda sketch until I can get more.

EAE2470D-0E43-4695-919E-47F3EDC925EF.jpeg
42FA884B-D133-4E33-AD08-200096587712.jpeg

Got Eibach Euro Z4 springs ordered since it’s my daily and don’t want it slammed, so a moderate drop is enough for me.

Also have AMS downpipe ordered, but I’m still deciding if I wanna Jb4 it until the ECU is unlocked.

Taking it in for paint correction and full front PPF on Wednesday.
Looks good, It helps to spray the rivets with some Quick Spray Wax or Detailer Spray before installing them.

-RJM

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Over the weekend I installed a light strip in the dash in an attempt to introduce some ambient lighting in the Supra's rather dark and gloomy interior. I'm pretty happy with the results, the curve at the end matches the HUD's orange line.
I can't adjust the brightness but it's not as bright as the pics indicate, so it works without being intrusive even at night. At the moment I'm using the fuse for the cigarett lighter socket (same as my dashcam) so it stays on for 6 minutes after leaving the car, I need to find a better fuse and tap into it when I have some more time.
I also installed the two "leftover" door lights (they were replaced with GR Supra puddle lights) in the center console behind the seats, one on each side. They are hooked up the the front foot well lights and turn on and off when the doors are opened, sorry about the crappy pic but I forgot to take a better one once I finished

Attachments

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Over the weekend I installed a light strip in the dash in an attempt to introduce some ambient lighting in the Supra's rather dark and gloomy interior. I'm pretty happy with the results, the curve at the end matches the HUD's orange line.
I can't adjust the brightness but it's not as bright as the pics indicate, so it works without being intrusive even at night. At the moment I'm using the fuse for the cigarett lighter socket (same as my dashcam) so it stays on for 6 minutes after leaving the car, I need to find a better fuse and tap into it when I have some more time.
I also installed the two "leftover" door lights (they were replaced with GR Supra puddle lights) in the center console behind the seats, one on each side. They are hooked up the the front foot well lights and turn on and off when the doors are opened, sorry about the crappy pic but I forgot to take a better one once I finished
Let there be light!!! :)

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Thank you!
It's just Maxton V2 front, V1 sides n rear spats..they've all been wrapped in satin vinyl...
With an Aimgain rear wing color matched..
The look isn't for everyone but I think it looks pretty good...

Steve
I like it. Everything comes together including the stripes. Nice job.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..