What did you do to your Supra today?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Went outside and noticed that both of my IND Paint matched reflectors are loose on the passenger side and are near to coming off. Now I have to pull them back out, clean the area, and apply new 3m adhesive to get them back on. Sad day, I hated doing this job the first time around :(

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Got some new titanium. Still trying to figure out which intake box to switch to. Meth bungs where not very fitting at all. Had to tap them with 1/8 npt to allow my meth injectors to go in. Other then that they were great fitting. Just running the stock box back on for now. Either an armaspeed or mst with clear plexiglass is likely going in next to complete the intake side of things. Definitely not going open box again cause iat temps were too high this summer.

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Is that the mst? I was leaning more towards the armaspeed intake with carbon fiber top but didn't think to do carbon fiber on top of the mst.
Yeah, that's MST with a CF lid that's in development. This is (as far as I know) the first test fit. If you go with MST, and you want a CF lid, lemme know and I'll throw you on the list.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Yeah, that's MST with a CF lid that's in development. This is (as far as I know) the first test fit. If you go with MST, and you want a CF lid, lemme know and I'll throw you on the list.
Yeah absolutely! Put me on the list as long as it's not something that you think will take a long time. I am gonna want to get something on there fairy soon within the next month or two.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yeah absolutely! Put me on the list as long as it's not something that you think will take a long time. I am gonna want to get something on there fairy soon within the next month or two.
For sure for sure. I'll hit you up soon.

Karacticus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Supra
Did a post break in (1271 miles) oil and filter change and put the Verus Engineering differential cooler plate on while I had the car up on the lift.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
I had to chop off the softest setting hole on my sway bar because it was hitting my front LCA pretty bad, even with end links and my aFe sway bar pushed all the way forward. See photo (yellow paint is to monitor contact points).

Thankfully I don’t think I’ll ever use that setting and now It feel much much better.

D74ED7D2-E1AF-4734-88A3-0685AC275355.jpeg