What did you do to your Supra today?

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Thanks ??, I followed the YouTube descriptions, used 2 different ones depending on where in the process I was.
The biggest hassle was to get the airbag off, so that took probably 5-10 min and a few tries, after that it was quite easy and uneventful.
This is the one I looked at ;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-EDIT...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

However I didn't want the top center line so they made one without out it for me ?
Great service from this store and they shipped with DHL so it arrived within a week from me placing the order, which surprised me as I didn't think that would be possible these days.
What a price!!

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Thanks ??, I followed the YouTube descriptions, used 2 different ones depending on where in the process I was.
The biggest hassle was to get the airbag off, so that took probably 5-10 min and a few tries, after that it was quite easy and uneventful.
This is the one I looked at ;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-EDIT...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

However I didn't want the top center line so they made one without out it for me ?
Great service from this store and they shipped with DHL so it arrived within a week from me placing the order, which surprised me as I didn't think that would be possible these days.
Awesome, thank you for the info. Yeah I don't like the white line either.

jbretthorton

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Premium
Signed up for HPDE event at Carolina Motorsports Park Feb 19.
Went to CES yesterday and talked with them about scheduling some time to install downpipe, springs, etc. Hopefully I can get some time in next few weeks there.
I did as well! Same date. I'm coming from Tampa but have relatives in the Carolinas

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Finally got my car back and finally got to use my Quick jack to make some quick changes.

Added 3mm spacers to the front:

Updates-3.jpg

Added silver SSR decals and adjusted all the center caps in the correct orientation as instructed by Tanabe.

Updates.jpg

Finally added all of the engine dressing and piping stuff back in with the refinished carbon pieces. I also threw in some new titanium bolts from Dress Up Bolts.

Updates-2.jpg

Underside of the carbon hood was also refinished in gloss

Updates-1.jpg

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Finally got my car back and finally got to use my Quick jack to make some quick changes.

Added 3mm spacers to the front:

Updates-3.jpg

Added silver SSR decals and adjusted all the center caps in the correct orientation as instructed by Tanabe.

Updates.jpg

Finally added all of the engine dressing and piping stuff back in with the refinished carbon pieces. I also threw in some new titanium bolts from Dress Up Bolts.

Updates-2.jpg

Underside of the carbon hood was also refinished in gloss

Updates-1.jpg
Are those rotors from stoptech?