What did you do to your Supra today?

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Got an alignment today after swapping out my H&R springs for HKS Hipermax Touring a while back. It feels so much better now. Sorry for the garbage resolution, that's all I got...

Screenshot at 2021-12-29 17-24-55.png
Could you describe how they feel different?
Ive noticed a few not seeming happy with H&R. I came across the HKS kit today (I’m new and am patiently awaiting delivery in the UK). Wondering if I can warrant the extra cost of these over eibach if I’m not looking for more than an inch drop

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Could you describe how they feel different?
Ive noticed a few not seeming happy with H&R. I came across the HKS kit today (I’m new and am patiently awaiting delivery in the UK). Wondering if I can warrant the extra cost of these over eibach if I’m not looking for more than an inch drop
Sorry I should have clarified, it feels much better after the alignment than before. HKS post-alignment feels similar to H&R post-alignment, the drop is just much more balanced now.

My only complaint with the H&R is front/rear height imbalance. The drop was perfect initially, until I saw the threads about shipping spacers not being removed by dealerships. I jacked the car up and sure enough, my shipping spacers were still in (somehow I managed to swap the springs without noticing the spacers were still in there, they were stuck under the boot). I pulled the spacers out, dropped it back down, and the front dropped another half inch and completely threw off the front/rear height balance. I saw so many pictures with conflicting heights on different springs (I'm guessing some of it is due to people not removing shipping spacers), and eventually just said screw it and got the HKS so I could set it myself.

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
That’s gotta be one of the cleanest cuts I’ve seen. Do tell us how you’re able to get it so clean. ?
Dremel and tape to line it. Got a rough cut made and then took a hand sander to smooth it out fully and finished with the Dremel again to get rid of the sharp edge. Now if I was only good with spray paint it would look a lot better lol

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Opted for a car with a warranty but desired a bit more snap for a daily driver:crazy:.
Just spent a whole day with the JB4 and very pleased with such a simple adjustment and install. Great car and great product.
The very best New Years to you all:cool:

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
JB4 is a great interim solution. Keep in mind it will take awhile to dial itself in. General rule of thumb on the bmw side of forums tends to be 3gal e85 to a full tank of 93. I ran map 3 for awhile because it was punchy but now like map 5 much more. Hoping to go meth soon but I need more tire first.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I would sell Toyota my entire warranty for less than 1,000
I keep getting these calls about my car's extended warranty

Any of you guys purchase one? Every time they call I have to give them my credit card info all over again

So strange

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I keep getting these calls about my car's extended warranty

Any of you guys purchase one? Every time they call I have to give them my credit card info all over again

So strange
Spam calls every day for warranty extensions on a car I have not owned in three years. When I do accidentally talk or answer the call they shut up when I tell them its a Maserati.....:crazy:

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Took the car to some old country backroads and played around with dragy and potential quarter mile times. Did a little burnout and was able to get my best 0-60 of 3.75 on the street. Anyone know what this 1/4 time would be on a prepped surface?! @zrk
Screenshot_20220101-134404_dragy.jpg