What did you do to your Supra today?

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
Got a new piece of carbon fiber today. Definitely helps clean things up a bit.
Looks great! Where did you get all of your titanium hardware if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, I noticed there's one more screw you might want to upgrade too. This one is prone to breaking.
Screenshot 2022-01-12 145421.jpg

ccuz2844

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Black
Looks great! Where did you get all of your titanium hardware if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, I noticed there's one more screw you might want to upgrade too. This one is prone to breaking.
google Titanium Works

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
2am last night . An all black car passed and went in front of me when I was going 95 in the left lane. So I follow him (cuz I'm an idiot). We were both going 125 for 10 seconds. He lit up his cop lights, I hit the brakes, he turned off lights and kept on going. Phewww ?
I have a nearly identical story from a couple months back. Except it was in the day and I passed him and cut him off when my lane was merging and I did get pulled over. Luckily he came to the window to just to tell me how dumb that was and that he was to busy for my nonsense that day. I drove quite sensibly after that the rest of the way home. Moral of the story is don't try to show how much faster you are than a unmarked black charger.... if they're a cop lol.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Moral of the story is don't try to show how much faster you are than a unmarked black charger.... if they're a cop lol.
Even if they aren't a cop... all you can achieve was proving what you already know - that you could beat a Charger. Admittedly, I'm also guilty of taking the bait from time to time. :rolleyes:

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Even if they aren't a cop... all you can achieve was proving what you already know - that you could beat a Charger. Admittedly, I'm also guilty of taking the bait from time to time. :rolleyes:
Normally I'm not so aggressive outside the track but... I must felt a little challenged by his driving. Secretly I think the officer was impressed...then again maybe he wasn't lol. I'm just glad I didn't go to jail for my momentary lapse of judgement.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra

I got it all from JDCustoms. They have a lot of different hardware and also a rivnut option so you can get rid of and replace the stupid plastic tabs which is what I did. I had to order the esc plate screws from zspec since the other company didn't have it. But they definitely don't look as nice as the JD ones.. The Funny you mention that screw cause I have it added in my cart and have been meaning to order it.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I gazed at it longingly... I did start it up a few days ago to pull it back a few feet so I could put some containers in the storage racks that hang from the garage ceiling. It's been so cold and so snowy here recently, I've got far more use out of this:

PXL_20220106_220142812 - Copy.jpg

Had 9" of snow last weekend and they're predicting 5" and ice this weekend. I love it! Truck really impressed me in these conditions. It helped that I had just, through total dumb luck, put Goodyear Duratrac tires at all four corners which are about as good as you get without going to a dedicated snow tire. I didn't take it out of 4WD for three days...

Last edited:

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
underglow supra.jpg

Underglow installed today.
Looks like good coverage. Brand? Do they have the ā€œchasing RGB? feature?

8B74DF81-7D9E-4676-995A-C8240B785920.jpeg
Installed the 4th brake light and rear LED side markers. Picture doesnā€™t do it justice but it looks amazing in person. I really like how the 4th brake light flashes for a couple seconds when the brakes come on.
Iā€™ve been super curious about this mod. How well does the red on the 4th brake light match the OEM tails?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
The F1 style 4th brake light is a great mod. I'm glad I did it! Matches nicely.