2019 Supra

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
How did you get new tips? Through FI directly? Have considered swapping mine but haven't seen them available anywhere online.
You can purchase them from any FI retailer. They'll either have them on hand or will order them from FI. A90 Shop can get them I believe

I'm actually trading a member on here though so it worked out ?

LinkMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A91-CF, 21 X5 4.0i
Thanks found it but $700 for a few tools too rich for my blood
It’s a stupid dumb expensive set, you can definitely put together a set of tools for the car much easier and have it be impact rated too, but i’ts more for novelty of it. I have tools I actually trust to work on my car so this was a vanity purchase

fatal-element

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nitro Yellow 3.0 Prem, RIP to my E92 M3
Today I experienced the full garbage performance of the PSS tires in a light drizzle on the highway - even with full nannies. Certainly wasn't at the speed limit but nowhere high enough that I would have expected to have the rear step out the way it did, TWICE. Totally unacceptable, so I'm considering my options, only 3.5k on these tires but they've got to go. Anyone have any beloved tires? Ran PS4Ses and Conti ExtremeContact on my M3 and enjoyed them, any reason to avoid these? Cost not really an issue here, just don't want to end up in a barrier for no reason.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Today I experienced the full garbage performance of the PSS tires in a light drizzle on the highway - even with full nannies. Certainly wasn't at the speed limit but nowhere high enough that I would have expected to have the rear step out the way it did, TWICE. Totally unacceptable, so I'm considering my options, only 3.5k on these tires but they've got to go. Anyone have any beloved tires? Ran PS4Ses and Conti ExtremeContact on my M3 and enjoyed them, any reason to avoid these? Cost not really an issue here, just don't want to end up in a barrier for no reason.
Trash tires.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
My coworker put Extreme Contacts on his m3 last week and he loves them. I may follow suit as well either with a set of those or 4S's. I'm going up in sizes however; 265/285.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Dropped off the TS-5s at the local tire shop so they can the tires and TPMS set up. The car will be going in next week to get those put on, and the all-seasons & OEM wheels will go on the tire dolly till October.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Autocrossed her. What an absolutely awesome toy. She got so many compliments from other drivers and course workers (“beautiful”, “so, so fast”, “sounds amazing”, “that thing is badass”).

If you haven’t had time to hit a track day or autocross with your Supra yet, I highly encourage you to give it a go this year.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
By far, the biggest mod i've undertaken since I bought.... with the possible exception on the subwoofer fix. The phantom paint job is so amazing to look at, and then there is jarring YELLOW or RED reflector. The film made it tolerable.... this makes me soooooooo happy.

IMG_4719.PNG
IMG_4718.JPEG
IMG_4717.JPEG